• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 starters out for KSU?

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it desperate optimism, blind faith, or stupidity.... But I am trying to stay positive and realize that we still have a legitimate chance to win the Big 12.

TCU has 2 early losses already, one in conference play, and lost their qb;
KSU, West Virginia, Kansas, and Iowa State are weak this year (back to KSU in a minute);
We always beat Texas Tech;
We have to figure out Baylor, Oklahoma, and Okie State.

But, it all starts with KSU this week - and it looks like we may be out 5 offensive starters.

O-line can survive if willing to put young guys in; Absolutely no replacement for Daje Johnson; Case may have to carry the load.

Anyone have updates? Chance we see Swoopes or Overstreet behind center?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ash is supposedly still feeling the effects of his concussion and young McCoy will start if he doesn't get better. Saw that somwhere yesterday, but can't find the link.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daje, Ash out, 2 oLine day to day, Walters, Cochran. WR MDavis day to day
Ugh!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daje, Ash out, 2 oLine day to day, Walters, Cochran. WR MDavis day to day
Ugh!
-
Sadly the games are a mere sideline to being a Texas fan these days. More about ferreting out rumors on when change is coming.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see who will be behind Case.

It appears they are wanting to redshirt Swoopes. ????

Wouldn't mind seeing what Overstreet could do in the option game.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if change is coming ...

-
Sadly the games are a mere sideline to being a Texas fan these days. More about ferreting out rumors on when change is coming.

There will no change until after the Longhorns play their last game.

Dodds has the strength to fire Mack, just review who he has fired in the past.

Mack deserves to be fired, because he is unable to recognize reality, when his team should be getting better.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up to 6 starters on the offense may be out. Add TE Greg Daniels to the injured who will not play this weekend. Out- Ash, Days.

Dalton Santos did not practice with the defense on Tuesday. This is confirmation that rhe defense really wants to get better, since they practice. No word on what they practiced.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will no change until after the Longhorns play their last game.

Dodds has the strength to fire Mack, just review who he has fired in the past.

Mack deserves to be fired, because he is unable to recognize reality, when his team should be getting better.
The firing is really not important. The important thing is to actually get an AD in, so a coaching search can begin in earnest. Inside Texas guys are saying that will come in Oct. DeLoss is holding his retirement for the Bev information comes out, so Texas can say they cleaned house and those in charge have been removed. Take that for what its worth. I have no desire to see Mack fired. I would prefer he announces this is his last season, before it gets ugly. There were some boos in the stadium at the Ole Miss game. I hope he leaves before the majority of fans start chanting "fire Mack". I hope it does not get too ugly.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The firing is really not important. The important thing is to actually get an AD in, so a coaching search can begin in earnest. Inside Texas guys are saying that will come in Oct. DeLoss is holding his retirement for the Bev information comes out, so Texas can say they cleaned house and those in charge have been removed. Take that for what its worth. I have no desire to see Mack fired. I would prefer he announces this is his last season, before it gets ugly. There were some boos in the stadium at the Ole Miss game. I hope he leaves before the majority of fans start chanting "fire Mack". I hope it does not get too ugly.

Ditto that. Mack has brought a national championship and class to the program. When it is time, its time - but I hope we let him go with some class as well.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto that. Mack has brought a national championship and class to the program. When it is time, its time - but I hope we let him go with some class as well.
-
i was hoping it would have been Monday and the rest of the schedule would be Mack's good-bye tour. There is a chance he missed the window. If Texas plays poorly vs KSU, I think it may get ugly in DKR on Saturday

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think some of you Orangebloods understand: All you have to do to beat this team is run the QB option. I have come to the conclusion we have the dumbest football players on the defensive side in all of CFB. Flat out stupid, would really like to see what these dumbasses would score on the wonderlic. Then, just force our offense to do 4-5 straight 3 and outs and Major shits his pants and has no clue how to call a game once that happens. Throw in the fact there is zero heart on this team and you can clearly see this is the easiest team to beat in the country and easy as shit to game plan for. I notice some of you are claiming KU as a victory; we barely beat KU last year and this team is even worse this year; this team hasn't exactly defended our house over the last 2 years. If Mack didn't have so much class, I would want him to pull a Nick Saban and just pull the scholarships from every defensive player (minus Quandre) and kick them to the curb.