• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So having an all-time top 5 player, a likely hall of famer and another all-star player who may also make the HoF isn't loaded? Really?!?

Clearly this current Cavs team isn't loaded, but it was before Kyrie left.

This.

James/Irving/Love is a really good trio IMO.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue has fucked it up.

AS i said in another post--- no one on this team knows their role

JR SMith has gone from the starting lineup to the bench- and has had his minutes go from a ton- to none- so many times--

TT has gone from the bench, to starting, to the bench, to starting- and now doesnt get any minutes

Jeff Green goes from the bench, to starting to the bench- and has had his minutes jerked around

Hood the same thing....Cedi was getting minutes now gets none. Nance started for a while- then to the bench--- same with Korver

No one on this team has had any kind of consitency-

NO ONE can actually predict what a Cavs starting lineup will look like on any given night--- no one can predict how many minutes they will get at what position on any given night besides LeBron.

NBA players dont like playing that way--- when their role is jerked around and their minutes are jerked around and whether they are starting or coming off the bench is jerked around on NEARLY a game to game basis.

ITs ridiculous. And lue is an idiot. Why he didnt call timeouts in the 3rd qtr to get the game under control is beyond me. He is playing checkers right instead of chess. The Cavs would be better off if his "health" had caused him to miss the rest of the season.

Wow. I knew things were rough for the Cavs right now, but I don't watch them as often as you, so I had no idea things were that bad. I mean, it's fairly obvious that something isn't right, but wasn't sure what it was.

I may not be a Lebron fan, but he definitely deserves better than what's going on.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I knew things were rough for the Cavs right now, but I don't watch them as often as you, so I had no idea things were that bad. I mean, it's fairly obvious that something isn't right, but wasn't sure what it was.

I may not be a Lebron fan, but he definitely deserves better than what's going on.
its a combination of injuries, turning half the team over at the deadline, and Lue being a moron.

No one on this team knows what their role is. I have never seen a coach fuck with a starting lineup and guys minutes as much as Lue.

No one has any clue how many minutes they are going to get, if they are starting, who they are playing with, on a nightly basis.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a combination of injuries, turning half the team over at the deadline, and Lue being a moron.

No one on this team knows what their role is. I have never seen a coach fuck with a starting lineup and guys minutes as much as Lue.

No one has any clue how many minutes they are going to get, if they are starting, who they are playing with, on a nightly basis.

Well, James handpicked this guy so he has nobody to blame but himself.

If Blatt was still there, they'd probably be better off since he's a far better coach. I expect him to get another job this summer with all the openings.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, James handpicked this guy so he has nobody to blame but himself.

If Blatt was still there, they'd probably be better off since he's a far better coach. I expect him to get another job this summer with all the openings.
what the fuck are you talking about? did you even read my post?

what do the players have to do with Lue having no clue how to set a rotation and make guys comfortable instead of jerking them back and forth between the bench and starting, between positions, and between guys they share the court with?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300 on the over

Haven't got to betting that game today. Sounds about right, I'll probably go with the over but I'm def taking the Cavs to win.

Expecting a monster game by James.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck are you talking about? did you even read my post?

what do the players have to do with Lue having no clue how to set a rotation and make guys comfortable instead of jerking them back and forth between the bench and starting, between positions, and between guys they share the court with?

I think he was agreeing with you but also putting blame on Lebron since this is the guy that he wanted.

Nowhere did I see him blaming the players.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say James has an epic game and possibly his best game ever.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy's back and triggered already.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't got to betting that game today. Sounds about right, I'll probably go with the over but I'm def taking the Cavs to win.

Expecting a monster game by James.
Haven't watched many games yet so didn't feel confident betting on teams. But I saw the OddsSharks Comp & Consensus picks lined up for the Over on 3 NBA games today (CLEvIND, BOSvMIL, & GSvSAN). I put 300 on each lol.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched many games yet so didn't feel confident betting on teams. But I saw the OddsSharks Comp & Consensus picks lined up for the Over on 3 NBA games today (CLEvIND, BOSvMIL, & GSvSAN). I put 300 on each lol.

Betting the under on a frequent basis can lead to good results.

I read an article on gamblers who don't even pick the winners, just the over/under.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betting the under on a frequent basis can lead to good results.

I read an article on gamblers who don't even pick the winners, just the over/under.
I remember we had this discussion once...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was agreeing with you but also putting blame on Lebron since this is the guy that he wanted.

Nowhere did I see him blaming the players.

looked pretty clear to me. TyPuppet is only there because of LeClown. so if he sucks, then who's to blame...?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy wouldn't be Wiggy if he wasn't triggered.....LOL.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,796.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the GM have to do with hiring the coach who doesn't know how to manage a rotation?

:L