• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 5) Indiana Pacers vs. 4) Cleveland Cavaliers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't make LeBron's Cavs' teams particularly 'loaded'.

So having an all-time top 5 player, a likely hall of famer and another all-star player who may also make the HoF isn't loaded? Really?!?

Clearly this current Cavs team isn't loaded, but it was before Kyrie left.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Bulgogi Beef, but I had a bunch of chicken thighs that I needed to do something with. lol

giphy.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true, but they have enough to get the job done vs the Pacers. If they don't, it means the players and/or coaching staff didn't do their job well, imo.
Yes absolutely. LeBron himself catapults you to the ECF and depending on the strength of the East, he may even be a lone reason to make the Finals. His supporting case is just fine and the Cavs should get past the Pacers. The Cavs should also not choke a 17 point lead with the talent they have.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time they did that LeClown's suporting cast was better...

they go down 3-1 this time around and i'd say it's all over but the cryin'...

ok, but I think the team they were playing was also a tad bit better than these Pacers.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs could certainly come back from being down 3-1 but it's going to be super hard.
Without a sporting cast from the Cavs, yes I feel it will be super hard for the Cavs to come back from an 3-1 defective.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how the playoffs go. Right now the Cavs are in trouble. They lose tomorrow and the series is just about over being down 3-1. Having said that, Cleveland wins and it's even back up and the Cavs are in control of the series again. I expect another monster game from Lebron tomorrow.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at you chirping 2-3 days after I call you out for gargling Lebrons balls and still triggered. And Yet you obsess over Lebron. And a convience store clerk is hardly a full Time job. You're a funny little chump and pretty pathetic. I've got a job, travel, have a toddler and pregnant wife and I can still get on a sports board and call out your man love for Lebron.

So I'll play.. My first game at Doak Campbell was in 1998. Been a huge Bobby Bowden fan since forever. Chris Weinke Corey Simon Pete Warrick Lavernaues Coles Janikowski. Dexter Jackson had 2 INTs that game and I believe they were going for 7 straight ACC titles that year. Was that about when you were born? You even know who those cats are? Was going to Rams games back when they had Tony Banks and Lawrence Phillips and been through over a decade of down years since they won a super bowl. I don't expect you to know who those guys were. I lived in Illinois and in St. Louis for much of my life, but I can see how I look like a Bulls bandwagon fan since they're so good these days. moved to the east coast of FL for awhile as well. Now in Texas.

Long story short... Isn't it crazy that people can actually live all across the US these days? :lol: so before you make yourself look even more dumb you might want to just go ahead and STFU. Don't be all butthurt and get defensive because someone called you out on your man love for Lebron. He's a great player and I'm sure you miss him in Miami.
Not reading any of this lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So having an all-time top 5 player, a likely hall of famer and another all-star player who may also make the HoF isn't loaded? Really?!?

Clearly this current Cavs team isn't loaded, but it was before Kyrie left.
Lue has fucked it up.

AS i said in another post--- no one on this team knows their role

JR SMith has gone from the starting lineup to the bench- and has had his minutes go from a ton- to none- so many times--

TT has gone from the bench, to starting, to the bench, to starting- and now doesnt get any minutes

Jeff Green goes from the bench, to starting to the bench- and has had his minutes jerked around

Hood the same thing....Cedi was getting minutes now gets none. Nance started for a while- then to the bench--- same with Korver

No one on this team has had any kind of consitency-

NO ONE can actually predict what a Cavs starting lineup will look like on any given night--- no one can predict how many minutes they will get at what position on any given night besides LeBron.

NBA players dont like playing that way--- when their role is jerked around and their minutes are jerked around and whether they are starting or coming off the bench is jerked around on NEARLY a game to game basis.

ITs ridiculous. And lue is an idiot. Why he didnt call timeouts in the 3rd qtr to get the game under control is beyond me. He is playing checkers right instead of chess. The Cavs would be better off if his "health" had caused him to miss the rest of the season.