• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 first half passes

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Seattle just isn't gonna risk Wilson getting hurt with this decimated O-line... 5 pass play's in the first half... They've been BEYOND conservative...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as it's been this game isn't over yet... despite our pathetic O-line today...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play calling was worse than the OL, if they didnt want Wilson hurt why didnt get him out of the pocket? Let him sit back there when at least 1 guy is coming untouched on every play?

hardly any rollouts and screen plays. just atrocious. Cant wait til some stupid team hires Bevell to be their HC.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe we pulled this off....... !!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bill bevell needs to do something with this offense aside from the jaguars game we really looked average, if you take away russells 4 td performance against jacksonville i believe his stats right now is somewhere to 2 TDs and 3INTs this passing game needs to wake the hell up

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bill bevell needs to do something with this offense aside from the jaguars game we really looked average, if you take away russells 4 td performance against jacksonville i believe his stats right now is somewhere to 2 TDs and 3INTs this passing game needs to wake the hell up

Today was understandable though.... Wilson just had no time... Our O-line was getting the living crap beat outta them...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has played:

Carolina (top 10 D)
San Fran (top 5 D)
Houston (top 1-3 D)

No surprise Seattle has struggled offensively. Look at what our D does to opposing offenses? That's great Schaub had a lot of garbage yardage, but end of day he was sacked 4 times, turned over a pick 6 and another INT, and generally looked lost the second half.

Elite Ds make 'good' Os look horrible. The only O that is going to clown an elite D is Denver or New Orleans. Elite O vs. Elite D is a crap shoot, it's who showed up that day.

San Fran = Elite D
Houston = Elite D
Carolina = Very good D.

Seattle's O is and was last year, good. They are not very good or elite. To be very good or elite they needed a playmaker with elite speed/moves on their O. Oh wait, they have him.. Percy Harvin, but he's injured go figure.

Harvin's speed and ability to make plays with his ridiculous YAC is what was needed today to hang with Houston's D. It was our D that won us this game despite the yards allowed. They generated 10 points for us and saved another 4 after the fumble Lynch gave them on our own 20.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah playcalling was pretty suspect for much of the game. I've never been a fan of Bevell, IMO he is extremely predictable and lacks creativity. The offense does so much better when they just let Russell do his thing.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today was understandable though.... Wilson just had no time... Our O-line was getting the living crap beat outta them...

So call some plays that will give him time. Get him out of the pocket and let him throw on the run. Call some screen plays, hell even some bubble screens which I hate. They did VERY little of that. Every time I saw Wilson stand in the pocket I just about threw my glass at the TV screen. Every single time they had at least 1 guy running untouched and on quite a few plays they had 2 or 3 guys running free in our backfield.

The only time the offense moved was when Wilson took the game in his hands and made plays. Bevell seriously needs to be let go after this year.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So call some plays that will give him time. Get him out of the pocket and let him throw on the run. Call some screen plays, hell even some bubble screens which I hate. They did VERY little of that. Every time I saw Wilson stand in the pocket I just about threw my glass at the TV screen. Every single time they had at least 1 guy running untouched and on quite a few plays they had 2 or 3 guys running free in our backfield.

The only time the offense moved was when Wilson took the game in his hands and made plays. Bevell seriously needs to be let go after this year.

I would also add that time of possession was totally in there favor and might have prevented them from calling some of those, including suddenly falling 20 to 3 by half time. But like you no excuses RW should have been running sooner than he did or at least been on the move so Watt didn't know where he'd be or to try and tired them out.