• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TK was only credited for one hit? That has got to be a mistake he was hitting everything that moved out there. Ghost shot everytime the puck touched his stick and had more than the 8 SOG he got credited with.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get much help in the standings last night dammit.

No, but the Islanders lost in regulation and I will take that. Too many three point games within the division and too few games played for us to catch up and into a playoff spot yet.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know what our record is with AMac in the lineup and without?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Significantly better with him in off the top of my head. I think some of the AMac heat is just people set in their ways, he's playing pretty well this season IMO. Honestly think Manning is playing pretty well for the most part too, though he's had a couple tough games this week. Lots of people screaming for Sanheim and I get that, but Manning is not playing nearly as poorly as some people are making it out to be.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Significantly better with him in off the top of my head. I think some of the AMac heat is just people set in their ways, he's playing pretty well this season IMO. Honestly think Manning is playing pretty well for the most part too, though he's had a couple tough games this week. Lots of people screaming for Sanheim and I get that, but Manning is not playing nearly as poorly as some people are making it out to be.
I definitely think we are a better team with Manning in the line up rather than Sanheim. Too bad Sanheim is not getting minutes but we are playing very well since he sat down.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

18-10-2 with AMac
3-5-6 without him

by my count. 63% of available points with him, 43% without him.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely think we are a better team with Manning in the line up rather than Sanheim. Too bad Sanheim is not getting minutes but we are playing very well since he sat down.

I'd rather see Sanheim playing, but it's not i'd rather eat pizza than celery. it's more, i'd rather eat pepperoni pizza than sausage pizza.

I am a little discouraged to see Sanheim sit for so long though. I kind of wish they'd go 11 forwards and 7 dmen. Goulbourne got 3 minutes of icetime last night. I get the energy thing, but 3 minutes?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather see Sanheim playing, but it's not i'd rather eat pizza than celery. it's more, i'd rather eat pepperoni pizza than sausage pizza.

I am a little discouraged to see Sanheim sit for so long though. I kind of wish they'd go 11 forwards and 7 dmen. Goulbourne got 3 minutes of icetime last night. I get the energy thing, but 3 minutes?
I would think at this point if they arent going to dress him let him go down to keep him sharp so when we have to bring him up he is ready to go.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18-10-2 with AMac
3-5-6 without him

by my count. 63% of available points with him, 43% without him.
He may not be worth 5 million per but it shows we play better with him on the ice.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TK was only credited for one hit? That has got to be a mistake he was hitting everything that moved out there. Ghost shot everytime the puck touched his stick and had more than the 8 SOG he got credited with.
They only count it if it actually ends up on goal.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Younger guys like Konecny and Patrick are beginning to flourish and we're right in the middle of a heated playoff battle with an edge in games played over virtually every other team.

I don't know that I was every really down on the guy and yes there's been a lot of inconsistency with this team, but not so much as of late.
I agree with you, I also think TK not having to carry heavy linemates helps him to, He doesn't need to be almost all defense, hopefully he stays consistent.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was due to the big contract and the down year that followed, I actually though he was decent last year and this one so far.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think at this point if they arent going to dress him let him go down to keep him sharp so when we have to bring him up he is ready to go.

I would def like to see either Goulborne or Sanheim play than ever wasting that spot on Lehtera or Weise!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another huge win, this one a little more convincing. Why can't we start games off like this more often? I believe they said this was only the 9th time this season we've left the 1st period with a lead. We've played 46 games. That's an absolutely insane stat.

I would elaborate more, but I need to get to bed before work tonight.

I do have to say though that even despite the win, this felt like one of the most poorly officiated games I've ever seen. Only 3 or 4 of the 9 power plays awarded between the two teams were legit.

Additionally, they missed Voracek getting a forearm to the face and tripped. Then, Couturier takes a vicious high stick that about carves his eyeball out and nothing was called. That was an easy four minute power play. I could probably go on. Just atrocious officiating and I'm glad our penalty kill was mostly very good.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great day in the standings. We beat NJ head to head while the Rags and Pens both go down in regulation. Now we're in position to pass them both with another win and the Pens have played three extra games with only a one point lead on us. We owe them a couple of losses too.

We're passing challenges left and right at this point, but this will be the toughest as of late. Beat the Caps this afternoon on the road and we finally climb into a playoff spot. I'm sure they will be looking for revenge after we spanked them 8-2 earlier this season, so definitely come to compete hard.