• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#4UW @ #17Utah

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped at "Washington's first top tier opponent." I'll buy Utah's a top tier opponent if they win this game.
That's a little harsh. Win OR look good in this game.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a tough, close game. 8-0 for the first time in 24 years looks pretty good though.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning might move down a peg on the heisman and we won't move up in ranking without Clemson losing, but a W is a W and undefeated is undefeated.

Petersen has a lot of discipline to go over with that defense though. And man do we need Mathis back before the USC game.

They can't be this penalty prone next week at Cal either. You can't keep giving even mediocre offenses free downs. It comes back to bite you in the ass way too often.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning might move down a peg on the heisman and we won't move up in ranking without Clemson losing, but a W is a W and undefeated is undefeated.

Petersen has a lot of discipline to go over with that defense though. And man do we need Mathis back before the USC game.

They can't be this penalty prone next week at Cal either. You can't keep giving even mediocre offenses free downs. It comes back to bite you in the ass way too often.
They're gonna have their manhood checked this week, Petersen sounded pissed after the game.

But, move on from this like we did Arizona. Utah's not bad, but I think I stand by my original assessment of them. They're a solid, bottom half of the top 25 team. We know what the issues were that allowed it to be close, they'll address it. I'll take potential losses coming out as close wins all day.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Petersen will stress the importance of not giving your opponents free first downs, especially in the red zone, in practice this week. Good teams are going to take advantage of it just like Utah did. Cal isn't Utah, but it's still another in-conference road game and you can't give conference rivals extra chances at home no matter how good they are otherwise. Petersen will get it taken care of.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone find any video of Troy after the game? Has he said anything about his video game numbers? :noidea: Because you know, those were the kinds of numbers I'd put up in a video game, but then I suck at sports video games so there's that.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just looking at the stats. For as frustrating as azeem Victor was with the penalties, dude had 10 tackles. Beast...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just looking at the stats. For as frustrating as azeem Victor was with the penalties, dude had 10 tackles. Beast...
Yeah, and wooching also had a few bad errors and quite a few good plays. You just can't do that shit on the road against solid teams though.

We got away with a subpar day against zona and utah. If you go to that well too many times you inevitably find a way to lose one.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're gonna have their manhood checked this week, Petersen sounded pissed after the game.

But, move on from this like we did Arizona. Utah's not bad, but I think I stand by my original assessment of them. They're a solid, bottom half of the top 25 team. We know what the issues were that allowed it to be close, they'll address it. I'll take potential losses coming out as close wins all day.

They let the trash talk of Williams all week get in there heads all week and let it come out on the field, stupid stuff like that costs you games....