• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Seahawks

AQfumes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! They missed it. That's what they get for holding the entire drive.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good gracious, Solomon Thomas hasn't got a clue out there. Constantly letting Russell Wilson get outside of him. You can't play the guy at this point. He's killing the defense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our weakness is at QB. Tomlinson much better than Beadles. Seattle does not look like a contending team right now
Niners defense has held up pretty well though.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U guys wanted Kap gone and this is what we get. Kap isnt a great QB but he is 10x better then Hoyer. I never want to see Hoyer again.

Congrats to the D. They are good. Once we get a true Pass rusher and a CB this D will be Top 5.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good gracious, Solomon Thomas hasn't got a clue out there. Constantly letting Russell Wilson get outside of him. You can't play the guy at this point. He's killing the defense.
Im not going to call him a Bust yet. I think he does better in year 2. I didnt like the pick but be honest who would of u picked. The only other player would of been foster or Fournette.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to call him a Bust yet. I think he does better in year 2. I didnt like the pick but be honest who would of u picked. The only other player would of been foster or Fournette.
Actually I ws hoping for Foster, but we got him anyway. I wanted Deshaun Watson.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I ws hoping for Foster, but we got him anyway. I wanted Deshaun Watson.
too early but i cant blame you. Hoyer is garbage. I cant believe how bad he is.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was a big breakdown in the 4th quarter. Wilson had run after run there.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give the defense some credit, but it's hard to measure this performance given how bad Sea's O-line is. The offense is somewhat in the same boat - nobody should expect anything from Hoyer - he did not play well - but he's had the Panthers (who shut down defensively again yesterday) and the Seahawks in their home opener.

Guess the only injury that I know of was Reid....dunno how bad it is, but if he can return sooner rather than later, I'll consider the trip to Seattle a success.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give the defense some credit, but it's hard to measure this performance given how bad Sea's O-line is. The offense is somewhat in the same boat - nobody should expect anything from Hoyer - he did not play well - but he's had the Panthers (who shut down defensively again yesterday) and the Seahawks in their home opener.

Guess the only injury that I know of was Reid....dunno how bad it is, but if he can return sooner rather than later, I'll consider the trip to Seattle a success.

Didn't have much expectation for Hoyer, but still hoping that he can at least manage a game. I get he played good defenses the past couple of weeks but was at least expecting him to connect on routine throws like the one he missed early in the game. He overthrew a wide open Goodwin which was a routine pass. That killed an early drive

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't have much expectation for Hoyer, but still hoping that he can at least manage a game. I get he played good defenses the past couple of weeks but was at least expecting him to connect on routine throws like the one he missed early in the game. He overthrew a wide open Goodwin which was a routine pass. That killed an early drive

There have been chances. Goodwin has dropped a few already, but Hoyer is just Hoyer. The rushing dept. did enough to open stuff up offensively but SF was unable to capitalize. The lack of offense eventually caught up to the defense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a big breakdown in the 4th quarter. Wilson had run after run there.
The D may have been worn down by that point. With all the previous 3 and outs by the 49er offense, they were on the field a long time.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D may have been worn down by that point. With all the previous 3 and outs by the 49er offense, they were on the field a long time.

That is exactly what happened. Players were spotted with their hands on their hips in the 4th quarter. People were making a big deal out of Chris Carson the 4th quarter when it was our defense that was gassed.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly what happened. Players were spotted with their hands on their hips in the 4th quarter. People were making a big deal out of Chris Carson the 4th quarter when it was our defense that was gassed.
They looked pretty good though with the exception of some of the Corner play. They'll be even faster and better when Foster gets back. I just hope he isn't one of those guys whose career gets derailed by constant injury. So far he's been hurt a lot.