• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers @ Redskins

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it might as well be official now. The NFL wants us to get the #1 pick in the Draft. 2 B.S. offensive pass interference calls to push us out of FG range in the final seconds this year.

Garcon is running to the ball. The defender never looks to the ball and runs into Garcon. How is that offensive P.I.? You can't call it for a pick when the pass is to the guy that would have been setting the pick.

C.J. looked good. Hoyer has definitely lost his starting job.

AQfumes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. This many losses with 3 points or less, it starts to look not entirely all on the team. Well hopefully Hoyer doesn’t return to the field next week and CJ along with Foster get to start.

Also at the end there, Shanahan was arguing with the official pretty heatedly about something, after the last 49er play.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is bad reffing all around...in every game....the league doesn 'want' SF to get the first pick or anything close to that.

Having said that...SF sets an NFL record with their 5th consecutive loss with the outcome decided by 3 points or less. Bad team/bad luck....that's why the Niners are 0-6. The release of Bowman is yet another indication that SF wants to get younger on the field to see what they got - so I'd have no problem with Beathard getting the start and keeping the job until he doesn't deserve to keep it. Looks as if Shanahan is going that route. Hoyer, as everyone should know by now, was never gonna be the answer.

Next up - Cowboys.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it might as well be official now. The NFL wants us to get the #1 pick in the Draft. 2 B.S. offensive pass interference calls to push us out of FG range in the final seconds this year.

Garcon is running to the ball. The defender never looks to the ball and runs into Garcon. How is that offensive P.I.? You can't call it for a pick when the pass is to the guy that would have been setting the pick.

C.J. looked good. Hoyer has definitely lost his starting job.
Bad teams seem to get a lot of bad calls. But the 49ers, even though they are win-less, give good effort every game and play every game close. Unfortunately they always find a way to lose. Interesting to watch though I have to say. Much more competitive than I thought they'd be.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. This many losses with 3 points or less, it starts to look not entirely all on the team. Well hopefully Hoyer doesn’t return to the field next week and CJ along with Foster get to start.

Also at the end there, Shanahan was arguing with the official pretty heatedly about something, after the last 49er play.
Is Foster ever going to play a game? He could be a great player but seems to be one of those who is very fragile.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is bad reffing all around...in every game....the league doesn 'want' SF to get the first pick or anything close to that.

Having said that...SF sets an NFL record with their 5th consecutive loss with the outcome decided by 3 points or less. Bad team/bad luck....that's why the Niners are 0-6. The release of Bowman is yet another indication that SF wants to get younger on the field to see what they got - so I'd have no problem with Beathard getting the start and keeping the job until he doesn't deserve to keep it. Looks as if Shanahan is going that route. Hoyer, as everyone should know by now, was never gonna be the answer.

Next up - Cowboys.
Agreed. We need to see what we have in some of these young guys. Hoyer is a capable backup.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Foster ever going to play a game? He could be a great player but seems to be one of those who is very fragile.

I think they are just being cautious with him. I think he wants to come back but the team doesn't want to risk reinjury. Makes sense given where the team is this season. Still would like to see him play. He would have made a difference yesterday. Coyle is slow and was getting torched by running backs coming out of the backfield. Foster would have made stops on some of those plays.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are just being cautious with him. I think he wants to come back but the team doesn't want to risk reinjury. Makes sense given where the team is this season. Still would like to see him play. He would have made a difference yesterday. Coyle is slow and was getting torched by running backs coming out of the backfield. Foster would have made stops on some of those plays.
Foster was the best pick in the entire draft with the possible exception of DeShaun Watson. Its a shame he hasn't been able to play.