• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Faithful

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering we lost by 3, 2, and 3 the last 3 weeks; yes I think a better QB wins those games. We would at worst be 3-1.

Don't glorify K.C. either. They had talent before Alex and yet still managed to lose games and miss the playoffs because they were throwing out 2nd and 3rd string caliber QB's.

Having a guy behind center that can put you in a position to win every game, and then also make the plays to win when needed is what makes and breaks good and bad teams.

KC talent wise is way better of than the 49ers have been the past couple of years. And Reid is by far, better than any offensive coach we've had in a long time. If we could move Alex from KC at the beginning of this year great. Who knows where Alex would have been had he gone through Tomsula and then last year with the lack of talent around him. It is a completely different situation

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd pass on Kap. I think he's a bad fit for this team. Sure, Hoyer hasn't been good, but we knew he wasn't a world beater when we signed him--he's a stop gap. In the offseason, we'll either sign Cousins or use our likely top 3 draft pick on a blue chip QB.