• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Faithful

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U wanted this. Now we have to accept it. Right now we should be 2-0 or 1-1 with Kap but we are stuck with Hoyer. I dont blame Shanahan. He cant run his offense. D is legit. So proud of this D. We are stuck with the worst QB ever. U wanted this. I dont think Kap is great but he is better then 25% of the QB starting.

Now I know this was a throw away season but when watching these games just to know if we had an Avg QB we could be 2-0 or 1-1. This year was suppose to be a throw away season for the Yankees and now they are a playoff team.

Hoyer should not start next game. Thats a fact. We gave him the keys to the team and he gave us 1 ok preseason game. He needs to be benched.

I shouldnt be upset because i knew this was a throw away season but after watching the games a knowing any avg QB and we are 2-0 or 1-1.

Good news D is legit.

End with this statement; 49ers Faithful u wanted this and now we have to live with it. By the way Cousin looks like crap and hope we dont get him.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U wanted this. Now we have to accept it. Right now we should be 2-0 or 1-1 with Kap but we are stuck with Hoyer. I dont blame Shanahan. He cant run his offense. D is legit. So proud of this D. We are stuck with the worst QB ever. U wanted this. I dont think Kap is great but he is better then 25% of the QB starting.

Now I know this was a throw away season but when watching these games just to know if we had an Avg QB we could be 2-0 or 1-1. This year was suppose to be a throw away season for the Yankees and now they are a playoff team.

Hoyer should not start next game. Thats a fact. We gave him the keys to the team and he gave us 1 ok preseason game. He needs to be benched.

I shouldnt be upset because i knew this was a throw away season but after watching the games a knowing any avg QB and we are 2-0 or 1-1.

Good news D is legit.

End with this statement; 49ers Faithful u wanted this and now we have to live with it. By the way Cousin looks like crap and hope we dont get him.

You're 100% correct, we all knew this was coming with the offense...they need to get to know each other in game time situations. The D looks like it's coming together...can't wait to get Foster back in the fold they looked even better when he was full speed. Losing sucks, but we're in an aggressive rebuild mode right now and that's just our reality at present. We just need to keep that in mind and hope we can put together a good game on both sides of the ball.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're 100% correct, we all knew this was coming with the offense...they need to get to know each other in game time situations. The D looks like it's coming together...can't wait to get Foster back in the fold they looked even better when he was full speed. Losing sucks, but we're in an aggressive rebuild mode right now and that's just our reality at present. We just need to keep that in mind and hope we can put together a good game on both sides of the ball.
Man Foster is going to be a stud if healthy.

Yes we are in a Full rebuild. I can take the losing if we improve. Im just shocked in how bad Hoyer is. I really thought he was better then this. Im at the point lets put CJ and see what he does this year so we can find out if we need to draft a QB or sign Cousin(who doesnt look great either this year). Fair to say the D will be fine and moving in the right direction. We need a Legit Pass Rusher and another top CB and the D is be fine. The rest needs to build up the Offense.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Foster is going to be a stud if healthy.

Yes we are in a Full rebuild. I can take the losing if we improve. Im just shocked in how bad Hoyer is. I really thought he was better then this. Im at the point lets put CJ and see what he does this year so we can find out if we need to draft a QB or sign Cousin(who doesnt look great either this year). Fair to say the D will be fine and moving in the right direction. We need a Legit Pass Rusher and another top CB and the D is be fine. The rest needs to build up the Offense.

Hoyer has been bad despite Hyde being solid which has surprised me. Like you I though he would bring more...I still think we're further ahead as a team purely based on the performance of the D. That said, I was really hoping Lynch would step it up on the pass rush front...and although Thomas hasn't flashed on the stat sheet I like what I see from the rook...he'll emerge a bit more as the season progresses. I still wouldn't rush CJ onto the field quite yet as I wouldn't want to crush his confidence.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoyer has been bad despite Hyde being solid which has surprised me. Like you I though he would bring more...I still think we're further ahead as a team purely based on the performance of the D. That said, I was really hoping Lynch would step it up on the pass rush front...and although Thomas hasn't flashed on the stat sheet I like what I see from the rook...he'll emerge a bit more as the season progresses. I still wouldn't rush CJ onto the field quite yet as I wouldn't want to crush his confidence.
True we should wait a little longer but another 1 or 2 games from Hoyer playing that bad It will force their hand and play CJ. I mean the 1st 2 games have been one of the worst I have ever seen to open a season. Now to be fair we did play 2 very good D's and we are about to play another good D. For a team coming off a bad year we have 1 tough schedule.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True we should wait a little longer but another 1 or 2 games from Hoyer playing that bad It will force their hand and play CJ. I mean the 1st 2 games have been one of the worst I have ever seen to open a season. Now to be fair we did play 2 very good D's and we are about to play another good D. For a team coming off a bad year we have 1 tough schedule.

That's where I was surprised...we got so shafted on the strength of our schedule IMO. The rest isn't that much of a surprise really...young defense, and our WR's have yet to provide much of a threat to keep the heat off the line and Hoyer (granted he needs to step it up). Reminds me a little bit of the team right before Harbs took over except I think this roster has turned over by like 2/3's which really makes it tough to get chemistry going.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Thursday games. Injuries all over.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good news D is legit.

Other than that first throw, he looked pretty good against the Rams. He's not Joe Montana but dropped passes and a terrible receiving corps have hurt him some as well.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than that first throw, he looked pretty good against the Rams. He's not Joe Montana but dropped passes and a terrible receiving corps have hurt him some as well.
Took him 3 games to finally look decent. If he can play close to what he did last week and the D show up we can see some improvement.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took him 3 games to finally look decent. If he can play close to what he did last week and the D show up we can see some improvement.
Well, he is what he is. Surrounded by an excellent offense, he can win consistently. Surrounded by this 49er offense and he, like any QB, is going to struggle.

If I just see some hard-fought games by the 49ers where they don't quit and don't get out-classed I guess I'll be satisfied. Its just a bad team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win today would be nice.

I already made my decision on the draft. I want Barkley. He is a great fit for this offense.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I wish we would have taken Watson. He looks really good.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win today would be nice.

I already made my decision on the draft. I want Barkley. He is a great fit for this offense.
Yea, Barkley would fit well on any team. He's the best college running back I've seen since Reggie Bush.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashard Robinson should not be in an NFL uniform. he is horrendous.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Rashard Robinson should not be in an NFL uniform. he is horrendous.
disagree. He is very good. Problem he is very up and down. We need another CB.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

disagree. He is very good. Problem he is very up and down. We need another CB.
He is completely lost. he was solely responsible for not nonly the winning touchdown but for two other field goals as well. he also committed 3 penalties.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought a few years ago the difference between being 0-4 or 4-0 is Alex Smith. It's already a bad trade but if Kansas City wins it all I'm calling it the worst trade in franchise history.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought a few years ago the difference between being 0-4 or 4-0 is Alex Smith. It's already a bad trade but if Kansas City wins it all I'm calling it the worst trade in franchise history.

I highly doubt SF would be 4-0 with Alex Smith.

The trade, when it was made, was the best thing going forward. It's far too easy to look back now and say 'see, I told yah so' or anything of the like...

Alex Smith has had a nice start to the season....lets see where he ends up before we conclude this trade to be the worst trade in SF history.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at Kansas City's roster compared to ours. Do you really think Alex Smith would have done much with our roster since Harbaugh left with Tomsula and Chryst as coaches. How do you think Smith would have fared trying to play behind Martin, Devey, and Pears? I bet pretty crappy.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Kansas City's roster compared to ours. Do you really think Alex Smith would have done much with our roster since Harbaugh left with Tomsula and Chryst as coaches. How do you think Smith would have fared trying to play behind Martin, Devey, and Pears? I bet pretty crappy.

Considering we lost by 3, 2, and 3 the last 3 weeks; yes I think a better QB wins those games. We would at worst be 3-1.

Don't glorify K.C. either. They had talent before Alex and yet still managed to lose games and miss the playoffs because they were throwing out 2nd and 3rd string caliber QB's.

Having a guy behind center that can put you in a position to win every game, and then also make the plays to win when needed is what makes and breaks good and bad teams.

Last edited: