• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Colts

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense just takes too long to get going. Hoyer way too inconsistent. The receivers played well. Goodwin has been making some great catches and not dropping balls. Kittle looked really good too. Offense needs to get started sooner and not put too much on defense
The defense has held up pretty well except when they absolutely have to have a stop at the end. Then they fall apart.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has held up pretty well except when they absolutely have to have a stop at the end. Then they fall apart.
Yes they have but it sure would help if the offense could keep the defense off the field a little more. Too many three and outs. Awfule 3rd down conversion rates

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they have but it sure would help if the offense could keep the defense off the field a little more. Too many three and outs. Awfule 3rd down conversion rates
Agreed, but I don't think they have a single skill position player who would start on another team. Maybe Garcon. Can't count Hyde because he's always hurt. The 4th and ones that they can't seem to get really say something about the O Line as well I think.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but I don't think they have a single skill position player who would start on another team. Maybe Garcon. Can't count Hyde because he's always hurt. The 4th and ones that they can't seem to get really say something about the O Line as well I think.

I think Hoyer is a bigger issue than the skill position players. It isn't just Hoyer's fault but he is part of it. It is a combination of things. At times the oline breaks down. Others dropped passes although that has been better lately. The negative yardage plays have hurt too. But WRs are getting open that Hoyer is not seeing and Hoyer's accuracy is not good. And yes, on the 4th down plays the oline is not getting push. I almost would rather them fake and throw a short pass than trying to run one straight up the middle

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out the number of the guy with the absurd defensive holding penalty in OT when it was 4th and 10. It ws Robinson. Every play he's involved in seems to be him getting burned or committing a foul.

He has certainly regressed this year...but again....apparently only allowed one catch for 15 yds. That's good enough for me. Now, he's gotta clean up the penalties - the whole team does.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has certainly regressed this year...but again....apparently only allowed one catch for 15 yds. That's good enough for me. Now, he's gotta clean up the penalties - the whole team does.

He is still pretty raw. He didn't get a lot of snaps in college and didn't play all that much last year. This year he was thrown into the fire with the expectation of being the No 1. corner on the team. Opposing teams are targeting him. He still has room to grow

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still pretty raw. He didn't get a lot of snaps in college and didn't play all that much last year. This year he was thrown into the fire with the expectation of being the No 1. corner on the team. Opposing teams are targeting him. He still has room to grow

A lot of room to grow. He did show some positive things last year in a limited role, but has definitely taken a step back. It's pretty hard to guage where his game is going given the new role and scheme, but some of the things he does out there leave me scratching my head.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hoyer is a bigger issue than the skill position players. It isn't just Hoyer's fault but he is part of it. It is a combination of things. At times the oline breaks down. Others dropped passes although that has been better lately. The negative yardage plays have hurt too. But WRs are getting open that Hoyer is not seeing and Hoyer's accuracy is not good. And yes, on the 4th down plays the oline is not getting push. I almost would rather them fake and throw a short pass than trying to run one straight up the middle
Hoyer is Hoyer. He is adequate but not great. We knew that about him though. We should expect nothing more.