• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: (4) Nebraska vs (5) Michigan — NOW

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll say this.....if Moos were to fire Tim Miles right now I would go straight from thinking he’s a great AD to thinking he’s in way over his head.

It would be one of the biggest head scratching moves in all of sports.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Miles was brought in to take us to the tournament because he was doing that at Colorado state with Nebraska basketball players. He has been here 6 years and is about . 500. His best team that he has had since he's been here is maybe NIT bound. And that's only if he can't convince half of his team to fucking stay which he has shown in the past he is incapable of doing. Unless you count Tai Webster which let's be honest he wasn't going to the NBA anyway. So so again what has he done to earn a spot at the dinner table

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J why are you so hung up on other schools tradition like Nebraska can't have any more like we shouldn't just by our way into this thing called tradition how about our tradition is we beat up on schools that have better tradition than us and we go out and hire a freaking Maneater.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the team won in spite of sMiles.
They are talented, deep, and played hard.
I don't think they buy into sMiles coaching and scheme. Hence getting their asses handed to them by teams with a pulse and players leaving all of the time. When you have two teams of similar talent and one kicks the others ass, it's typically coaching.
Help yourself living off of a one point loss to Kansas at PBA. Kansas had lost at home to Washington (65-74) and Arizona St (85-95) in the two games prior.
Talented well coached teams turn it on late in the season. They don't lay eggs against last place Illinois and not show up in the conference tournament with fresh legs.

That being said, Michigan winning the Big 10 Tourney may help them a bit as the Huskers do have that ONE quality win.