• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4/5 Stalwart @ Serpents

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about not posting for so long then posting this but I had to get it off of my chest.

I am getting a bad feeling about how this year will play out. I am not sure the Starters will be as strong as last year and I have no confidence that we won't have another Bullpen-pocalypse like the later part of last year. :sigh:

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about not posting for so long then posting this but I had to get it off of my chest.

I am getting a bad feeling about how this year will play out. I am not sure the Starters will be as strong as last year and I have no confidence that we won't have another Bullpen-pocalypse like the later part of last year. :sigh:

You may be right, but dude, it is GAME 3 of 162 game season. Relax and enjoy.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You may be right, but dude, it is GAME 3 of 162 game season. Relax and enjoy.

Fair enough but the starters have shown vulnerability and the Bullpen is in a prove it to me situation not the obverse. I am not giving up but I am wary, until those areas show improvement.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously if they pitch like these last 3 games they won't do shit. But as Stokes says it's way too early to say this is what they are. They have track records.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The

1) The starters last year were fucking amazing. It would be damn near impossible to match that production.

2) This is game 3 IN ARIZONA. Relax. Yes, this series is frustrating to watch, but we are in the #2 most hitter-friendly park in the NL.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously if they pitch like these last 3 games they won't do shit. But as Stokes says it's way too early to say this is what they are. They have track records.

The

1) The starters last year were fucking amazing. It would be damn near impossible to match that production.

2) This is game 3 IN ARIZONA. Relax. Yes, this series is frustrating to watch, but we are in the #2 most hitter-friendly park in the NL.

I appreciate the your messages and hope you are correct and this will turn around and this team will be competitive.