• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4/18 GDT Giants v Brewers

TheSaboteur

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this thread was derailed by the letting out of detention and the general awfulness of the game, but Crawford continues to be a bright spot. Who would have thought that he would be the Brandon who was raking to start the season?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am making the journey there now.
Not even as bad as Packers board (trade Rodgers and draft Barkley, etc)

You have a Brewers fan suggesting a
Lincecum and Brandon Belt for Wily Peralta, Taylor Jungman and Khris Davis

Talk about Bochy waiting too long on pulling SP's

Another about Hector Sanchez needing to go

lol ugh

Is the format the same? that and the lack of posting options were the biggest detractions for me

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this thread was derailed by the letting out of detention and the general awfulness of the game, but Crawford continues to be a bright spot. Who would have thought that he would be the Brandon who was raking to start the season?

I mean a lot posters here were talking about the potential of Crawford being a good hitter but I don't think anyone thought he would get off to this hot of a start.

Kinda crazy but I think how a player is going with his fundamentals translates into the rest of their game.

Obvious observation, but when Zito was going good, his bunt game and even base running was solid. Crawford's excellent bunt in the World Series shows a lot of confidence and bat control.

Small sample but when Timmy was going good, I'd remember he'd always do the little things well like bunting, etc. now it seems everything is a struggle.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, i figured the sky would be falling over there.

and guys, after that double play its pretty clear, today will just not be our day.

They have SYM posting his daily aspirations and then about 3 or 4 guys who claim that every player who is not hitting .600 is a bust and should be sat. They were calling for the end of Cain's career after the second start.

Typical Disney posts.

I prefer here and Doc's place. But trying to get LGH to come here. Aint gunna happen, though.