• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4/14 Raw Keys @ Dia de Cueto

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is pretty friggin cool if you ask me. Looks like it was a response to the dimmed lighting in the seats that the fans don't seem to happy about, but it ended up escalating into it looking really cool. I'd be down if they keep doing that!

(But I'll bet they'll get asked to stop)

i didn't notice any dimmed lighting at the stadium, maybe broadcast they change the camera settings .... seemed pretty organic starting down the left field line and growing from there. way better than the 'wave' or beach balls at doyer stadium

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't notice any dimmed lighting at the stadium, maybe broadcast they change the camera settings .... seemed pretty organic starting down the left field line and growing from there. way better than the 'wave' or beach balls at doyer stadium

I definitely recall reading that the lights were changed and that the lighting in the stands is dimmer to focus the action on the field. I also recall reading that some fans weren't happy with the change and thought it was too dark. Having not been there myself though, IDK.