• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4-1

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another good game by ND against a poor team. At least they are starting to show their muscles against teams they should blow out. We have 1 more game where we should win easy and then Round 2 of the season: Agains USC. We will find out again if this team is ready for the Big lights.

Overall yesterday it was a great showing. Wimbush needs to improve on throwing the ball. Adams is the 2nd best RB in the country. The guy is so BIG and STRONG and FAST.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well another good game by ND against a poor team. At least they are starting to show their muscles against teams they should blow out. We have 1 more game where we should win easy and then Round 2 of the season: Agains USC. We will find out again if this team is ready for the Big lights.

Overall yesterday it was a great showing. Wimbush needs to improve on throwing the ball. Adams is the 2nd best RB in the country. The guy is so BIG and STRONG and FAST.

If they win next week, I'll be extremely pleased with these first 6 games. After next week, they play 3 straight at home so in reality they shouldn't be any worse than 7-2 entering the final quarter of the year. Possibly 8-1 if they can beat USC

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win next week, I'll be extremely pleased with these first 6 games. After next week, they play 3 straight at home so in reality they shouldn't be any worse than 7-2 entering the final quarter of the year. Possibly 8-1 if they can beat USC
And USC looks very beatable at the moment as one of the most overrated teams in the country.

I bought into the hype and had this game as an auto-loss for the Irish at the beginning of the season. Now, I feel if Wimbush could get his mind & happy feet right, and stop being so one-dimensional, we have an honest chance at beating them at home. Dude definitely needs to work on his accuracy and stop being so erratic.

Sure wish somebody would teach our DBs to turn & play the ball. It does nary any good to be in position on a WR when a pass is thrown and you don't play the ball ... instead ya get burnt or called for an obvious DPI. This is maddening and Elko needs to address this glaring problem. I can't take watching much more of it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And USC looks very beatable at the moment as one of the most overrated teams in the country.

I bought into the hype and had this game as an auto-loss for the Irish at the beginning of the season. Now, I feel if Wimbush could get his mind & happy feet right, and stop being so one-dimensional, we have an honest chance at beating them at home.

Same outside of the Stanford game, USC looked pretty shaky and overrated in all of their other games. They can be had IMO. Georgia who barely beat us a few weeks ago is better than them.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same outside of the Stanford game, USC looked pretty shaky and overrated in all of their other games. They can be had IMO. Georgia who barely beat us a few weeks ago is better than them.
Yep ... that UGA loss doesn't seem nearly as bad as it did several weeks ago. UGA's D is no joke.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep ... that UGA loss doesn't seem nearly as bad as it did several weeks ago. UGA's D is no joke.

Yep looking at UGA schedule. They have a chance of going 12-0 which would be great for us if we want to make the playoffs or one of those big bowls.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep looking at UGA schedule. They have a chance of going 12-0 which would be great for us if we want to make the playoffs or one of those big bowls.
lol ... slow yer roll, Sparky.

That ain't happenin. I just want to be invited to a 'respectable' Bowl Game and WIN one.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ... slow yer roll, Sparky.

That ain't happenin. I just want to be invited to a 'respectable' Bowl Game and WIN one.

I mean you're probably right. Winning road games against both Miami and Stanford seems unlikely. I am now expecting a 9-3 season though. All I'm asking for them is to go 1-2 in their games vs USC, Miami, and Stanford while winning the other 4 games

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about they go 12-1 and lose the SEC championship game to Bama. Final Four= Bama, ND, Penn State (or Washington State), Clemson.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about they go 12-1 and lose the SEC championship game to Bama. Final Four= Bama, ND, Penn State (or Washington State), Clemson.

I want to see this team perform on the road more

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win, I was a little pissed off. However, this team didn't do what is did last yr: play down to teams they should dominate. This was big IMO. The confidence and fun of playing is back. They still have some work to do. Wim needs to get better and just throw the ball, he is trying to hard now. WR need to get better separation and make a damn play to help their QB out. CB need to turn their heads, this has been an issue for the past 2 yrs. IMO, still not using the talent of these TE enough over the middle of the field. I hope BK trying to press the issue of passing and Wim getting into some type of rhythm will help for next week.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd stringers out there at the end of the game?

Rudy moments for some.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's being reported that Brandon Wimbush is in a walking boot and crutches. Apparently has a broken foot. Also heard it might have happened in a bar after the game.

If true, what the holy fuck is wrong with this team. Finally have some momentum going and get hurt fucking around??!!

Can they ever not fuck up in the most colossal ways?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's being reported that Brandon Wimbush is in a walking boot and crutches. Apparently has a broken foot. Also heard it might have happened in a bar after the game.

If true, what the holy fuck is wrong with this team. Finally have some momentum going and get hurt fucking around??!!

well that isn't good news

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard this as well. Unbelievable. Ian Book should be OK against North Carolina, but SC will be a problem.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow I have no words

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the word out of Kelly's press conference is that he suffered a minor injury during the game, but the pain worsened on Sunday. Foot was x-ray'd and MRI'd and results came back negative. The boot and crutches are a precaution, and they said he'll be limited in practice this week, but they expect him to be ready to go next week.

So, he didn't do anything stupid in the bar. I hope its as minor as they say it is.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the word out of Kelly's press conference is that he suffered a minor injury during the game, but the pain worsened on Sunday. Foot was x-ray'd and MRI'd and results came back negative. The boot and crutches are a precaution, and they said he'll be limited in practice this week, but they expect him to be ready to go next week.

So, he didn't do anything stupid in the bar. I hope its as minor as they say it is.

Three weeks till SC. Take the time necessary. If he's not ready for NC, start Ian Book.