• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

32nd Year So. WI / No. IL Fantasy League Openings

blueboy714

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have openings in 2014 for fantasy baseball owners in, primarily, the Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois areas (we’ve also had owners from Minnesota and Indiana in the past). AMBL is in its 32nd year with a live mixed-league draft (not an auction) in Madison, WI. We are a 12 team league looking to replace teams that dropped out or expand (I’d like a 14 team league this year if we can find enough guys). We are a cumulative points type fantasy league. This is NOT a roto or H2H league.

We are looking for owners who are looking for a league long-term. The average length of ownership in our league is over 8 years

We use 11 batting statistics, and 11 pitching statistics to calculate how many points we get. We have limited keeper rules – we only get to protect 5 players each - so they'll be plenty of quality players available for an expansion team and they can be competitive right away.

Our point scoring system is:
Batting – R-1, H-1, 2B-1, 3B-2, HR-2, RBI-1, SB-1, CS- minus 1, BB-0.5, K-minus 0.5, E- minus 1
Pitching – W-5, L-minus 2.5, Sv-4, Hold-2.5, BS-minus 2, CG-2.5, IP-1.5, H-minus 0.5, ER-minus 0.5, BB-minus 0.5, K-0.5

The 2014 draft is Saturday, March 29, 2014 in Madison, WI. You must attend the draft to participate in the league. There is a small one time yearly fee to pay for online stat service and year-end/weekly payouts.

If interested e-mail me and I'll e-mail you more information about the league. Thanks

amblcommish at hotmail dot com

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have openings in 2014 for fantasy baseball owners in, primarily, the Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois areas (we’ve also had owners from Minnesota and Indiana in the past). AMBL is in its 32nd year with a live mixed-league draft (not an auction) in Madison, WI. We are a 12 team league looking to replace teams that dropped out or expand (I’d like a 14 team league this year if we can find enough guys). We are a cumulative points type fantasy league. This is NOT a roto or H2H league.

We are looking for owners who are looking for a league long-term. The average length of ownership in our league is over 8 years

We use 11 batting statistics, and 11 pitching statistics to calculate how many points we get. We have limited keeper rules – we only get to protect 5 players each - so they'll be plenty of quality players available for an expansion team and they can be competitive right away.

Our point scoring system is:
Batting – R-1, H-1, 2B-1, 3B-2, HR-2, RBI-1, SB-1, CS- minus 1, BB-0.5, K-minus 0.5, E- minus 1
Pitching – W-5, L-minus 2.5, Sv-4, Hold-2.5, BS-minus 2, CG-2.5, IP-1.5, H-minus 0.5, ER-minus 0.5, BB-minus 0.5, K-0.5

The 2014 draft is Saturday, March 29, 2014 in Madison, WI. You must attend the draft to participate in the league. There is a small one time yearly fee to pay for online stat service and year-end/weekly payouts.

If interested e-mail me and I'll e-mail you more information about the league. Thanks

amblcommish at hotmail dot com

If you are looking to get fantasy players, you can post your email address. The only issue will be if you are trying to skim posters or advertise your own forum. Doesn't seem like that, so feel free to post the real email as a link so people don't have to work so hard :suds: