• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 OKLAHOMA @ Baylor 530pm on FS1

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor, where uterus rejects go to pick up chicks.
Capture.JPG

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the replay.

One or more refs had some grip on Baylol +28.5.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. You forget, your DC is good for 2-3 losses a year.

Not every year, but god I hope this is his last year. I think he'd be fine in the SEC or B1G but he simply cannot hang in the big 12. His philosophy is a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. He's too traditionalist and tries to feel the offense out. Problem is, he's facing rhythm offenses that are building rhythm while he's dicking around the first quarter and a half. Then they get rolling and he can't handle it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every year, but god I hope this is his last year. I think he'd be fine in the SEC or B1G but he simply cannot hang in the big 12. His philosophy is a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. He's too traditionalist and tries to feel the offense out. Problem is, he's facing rhythm offenses that are building rhythm while he's dicking around the first quarter and a half. Then they get rolling and he can't handle it.

He would dominate in the SEC no doubt. You and I would dominate as DC's in the 3 yards and a cloud of farts Conference, easily. I've told Goldbug I dread the day when OU decides to fire Mike Stoops and hires a real DC....If OU did not have a good offense, the Sooners would have lost at least 5 games last year. You guys are winning in spite of your DC.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would dominate in the SEC no doubt. You and I would dominate as DC's in the 3 yards and a cloud of farts Conference, easily. I've told Goldbug I dread the day when OU decides to fire Mike Stoops and hires a real DC....If OU did not have a good offense, the Sooners would have lost at least 5 games last year. You guys are winning in spite of your DC.

What I will miss the most about Mike Stoops being gone is that terrified look he has up in the press box like a bunch of hillbillies are trying to break in the door and fuck him.