• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 more suspended

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did they do? I'm too lazy to open the page and read. How many games?

1 game suspension, doesn't say much except:

"The players disclosed that they each received impermissible benefits of $300 or less at a charity event earlier this year. "

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big deal. We lose them against Akron. TOSU should still win by 20. On another note, my favorite NFL team Philly is picking up some steals in later rounds. Rolle and Coleman are already making a big impact in the NFL. Coleman is a starting safety. Rolle (rookie) sected 6th round will be starting nickel. The dude was fun to watch every Saturday. He will be even better on Sundays. Way to represent the best team in college boys. Make us proud. Go Buckeyes!

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolle was a BEAST on Saturdays! he may be a bit small to dominate on Sundays but we'll see

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of Rolle, I'm watching the Eagles @ Rams week 1 shortcut... he got some PT. he blasted Cadillac Williams on a 3rd and short, still got a first down though lol

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, what the fuck is going on with the assholes in the NCAA?!?!?!? 1st, these three were suspended for 1 game, and WOULD be back for the 2nd game. So, these 3 practiced ALL week, then Friday afternoon the fuckheads at the ncaa say, wait, uh- nope, they can't play? That was complete BS. Just seemed like they were doing everything they can to screw OSU. That was huge help to Toledo.

:yell:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, what the fuck is going on with the assholes in the NCAA?!?!?!? 1st, these three were suspended for 1 game, and WOULD be back for the 2nd game. So, these 3 practiced ALL week, then Friday afternoon the fuckheads at the ncaa say, wait, uh- nope, they can't play? That was complete BS. Just seemed like they were doing everything they can to screw OSU. That was huge help to Toledo.

:yell:

Are these players good to go against the "U"? Not sure why the Miami players like Harris and others are eligible to play.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these players good to go against the "U"? Not sure why the Miami players like Harris and others are eligible to play.

seriously... how is getting free tats worse than getting free hookers and yachts? :confused:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by some chance OSU loses this game. Don't be surprised down the road the loss will count against us. The NCAA is still investigating Miami. Sanctions may be much more severe for what allegedly was going on like you were stating hookers and other fun things. Miami if guilty will lose scholarships, bowl ban, season record, and more than likely much worse than what I mentioned.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by some chance OSU loses this game. Don't be surprised down the road the loss will count against us. The NCAA is still investigating Miami. Sanctions may be much more severe for what allegedly was going on like you were stating hookers and other fun things. Miami if guilty will lose scholarships, bowl ban, season record, and more than likely much worse than what I mentioned.

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet, I'm not sure I'm understanding your point. If we lose the game, than in itself hurts OSU.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is if OSU loses this game, it would be a loss now, however, if the NCAA vacates Miami's 2011 season, the loss would not be recorded from my understanding. Hence, the Buckeyes record last season pretty much has been erased. Our Bowl game victory over Arkansas has been taken away. That's my point with Miami if they beat us Saturday. I think the Buckeyes will win regardless. Toledo is better than Miami and it's not even close. Toledo is a good team and will win the MAC.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. I see your point PIBuckeye. It would hurt us this season because the investigation is a long process and nothing would be settled long after the season is over. My mistake. It would screw OSU for this season if we lose this game. I have no expectations this season with the fiasco still going on. We will know in approx 3 weeks or so what punishment we will get. I don't think anything severe will happen. Probation, loss of a few scholarships probably. As long as we can still play in the bowl games, that is where the institutions make the money. A bowl ban would hurt. I don't see this happening.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is if OSU loses this game, it would be a loss now, however, if the NCAA vacates Miami's 2011 season, the loss would not be recorded from my understanding. Hence, the Buckeyes record last season pretty much has been erased. Our Bowl game victory over Arkansas has been taken away. That's my point with Miami if they beat us Saturday. I think the Buckeyes will win regardless. Toledo is better than Miami and it's not even close. Toledo is a good team and will win the MAC.

if they vacate Miami games, I doubt it will be for the 2011 season unless they are still bangin hookers on Shapiro's yacht

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they vacate Miami games, I doubt it will be for the 2011 season unless they are still bangin hookers on Shapiro's yacht

Lmao. Very true. I did respond with a second post like you said it would not matter for this season anyway. I doubt OSU is going to run the table with this schedule. I see two or three loses. Wisky is definitely a loss. Nebraska could go either way. Should beat PSU and MSU. We no we will pummel scUM as usual.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Very true. I did respond with a second post like you said it would not matter for this season anyway. I doubt OSU is going to run the table with this schedule. I see two or three loses. Wisky is definitely a loss. Nebraska could go either way. Should beat PSU and MSU. We no we will pummel scUM as usual.

I hear ya on Whisky, they look really good again