• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #3 Louisville @ #5 Clemson (Jackson vs Watson) 8 pm - ABC

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have quite the obsession with "fags". I'm sure there's an LBGT thread in this forum somewhere you can go get off in.

The more you deny it, the more I know you want it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh.

Lot of plays in that game man to pin it on a single play and "lack of effort". Quick catches the ball, turns around looking to get upfield, and doesn't make the right play at the right time.

Not gonna pin it on him.

Jackson played his guts out. Dude is a beast.

And quick didn't. He ran out of bounds instead of fighting for yards.

Petrino screwed up in the end of the first half taking that dumb timeout with 1:20 left. Cost his team 7 points.

But the officials were just awful. 4 shamelessly blatant DPIs on Clemson that were ignored. All ended up costing Louisville hugely. Calls so easy they were like clothes-lining a driving offensive player on the basketball court.

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick obviously misjudged where the 1st down marker was...no thanks to the jackass whose job it was to place marker 6 inches from the field:

nomarker.png

Perhaps if he spent less time celebrating and more time doing his fucking job the right way:

NCAA rules state the 1st down marker should be "approx" 6 inches from sideline... bare in mind the painted portion of turf is about 6 feet wide. So where's the marker???

offfield.png

Oh... there it is! How many feet off the sideline is that?? Why is the ACC chain crew more concerned with celebrating a cheap Clemson "win" instead of doing their job correct?

A look at where this mat is placed during other portions of the game & at other games:

3WYOOuOc.jpg

What a load of crap. Fucking hillbillies.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick obviously misjudged where the 1st down marker was...no thanks to the jackass whose job it was to place marker 6 inches from the field:

Take your fucking loss and move on. What a whiner.

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your fucking loss and move on. What a whiner.
Its a legit gripe. People making Quick out to be a fucking idiot when the Clemson fan posing as an ACC official didn't do his fucking job.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a legit gripe. People making Quick out to be a fucking idiot when the Clemson fan posing as an ACC official didn't do his fucking job.
Then make a legit argument. The name calling renders your opinion invalid. Just makes you sound butthurt.

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then make a legit argument. The name calling renders your opinion invalid. Just makes you sound butthurt.
My pointing out that your fanbase is full of hicks doesn't refute the rules or evidence. Enjoy your cheap win. Karma is a real bitch.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do all Louisville fans act this bitchy or is it just this guy?

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nomarker.png

Perhaps if he spent less time celebrating and more time doing his fucking job the right way:

NCAA rules state the 1st down marker should be "approx" 6 inches from sideline... bare in mind the painted portion of turf is about 6 feet wide. So where's the marker???

offfield.png

Oh... there it is! How many feet off the sideline is that?? Why is the ACC chain crew more concerned with celebrating a cheap Clemson "win" instead of doing their job correct?

A look at where this mat is placed during other portions of the game & at other games:

3WYOOuOc.jpg

Look at all those purdy arrows and circles. Fuck, I'd give Louisville the win just on account of those.

NY7

Kill HIllary
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all those purdy arrows and circles. Fuck, I'd give Louisville the win just on account of those.
Member of officiating crew can fail to do their job and "ah, fuck it"

Sure thing.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Member of officiating crew can fail to do their job and "ah, fuck it"

Sure thing.
Have you wrote your local congressman yet? This tom foolery can not be tolerated.