• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) Houston Rockets vs 6) OKC Thunder

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at how stupid this post is

Says the guy who said Paul George wasn't a superstar, then everyone says how he has a shit team around. Hypocritical much? :laugh3:

RW has a low bball IQ at critical times in the game. Fact.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he can decline his player option, and leave after next year. OKC would be smart to trade him and start the total teardown and rebuild, Philly style
yep

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who said Paul George wasn't a superstar, then everyone says how he has a shit team around. Hypocritical much? :laugh3:

RW has a low bball IQ at critical times in the game. Fact.

I never made a comment about the talent on Indy. Address with those guys who said that.

Enough talent imo to be a top 5 seed out east and win a round

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never made a comment about the talent on Indy. Address with those guys who said that.

Enough talent imo to be a top 5 seed out east and win a round

PG is a superstar. No doubt about it. He has actually led a team to the ECF's by himself and to 7 games against the Heat. RW has done nothing. He did help blow a 3-1 lead to the Warriors though

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H
PG is a superstar. No doubt about it. He has actually led a team to the ECF's by himself and to 7 games against the Heat. RW has done nothing. He did help blow a 3-1 lead to the Warriors though

Paul George is a star.

Superstar is a term that gets thrown around way too much, IMO. There are generally between 2-4 superstars in the league at a time. These guys are your future all time greats.

PG is not in that category. He is excellent, but not a superstar.

The only no doubter is LeBron. From there, you can make a really strong case for any of the following:

KD
Kawhi
Westbrook
Harden
Curry

Beyond that, CP3 used to be and there are a few others like PG, Wall, etc who are really good, but not superstars.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H

Paul George is a star.

Superstar is a term that gets thrown around way too much, IMO. There are generally between 2-4 superstars in the league at a time. These guys are your future all time greats.

The only no doubter is LeBron. From there, you can make a really strong case for any of the following:

KD
Kawhi
Westbrook
Harden
Curry

Beyond that, CP3 used to be and there are a few others like PG, Wall, etc who are really good, but not superstars.

I agree and if we are talking about superstar PG and RW aren't in that category IMO

Lebron
Kawhi
KD

Those are my 3. Curry is questionable but I wouldn't label him as a superstar, just a star. A lot with disagree with me I'm sure.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H

Paul George is a star.

KD
Kawhi
Westbrook
Harden
Curry

CP3 still is, look at his #s this year, injuries are his problem, when he's on the floor he's a superstar

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah you're right. I forgot Russell been the man by himself for all these years. I was under the impression that this was his first year by himself but boy was I wrong.

:L:L:L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H

Paul George is a star.

KD
Kawhi
Westbrook
Harden
Curry

Did I ever tell you how smart you are?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and if we are talking about superstar PG and RW aren't in that category IMO

Lebron
Kawhi
KD

Those are my 3. Curry is questionable but I wouldn't label him as a superstar, just a star. A lot with disagree with me I'm sure.

I can't argue with that. Those are the best 3 players.

If Harden, Curry and westbook make the cut it is because of their marketability (I do think that is part of it and also the only reason Kawhi isn't on my no brainer list).

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP3 still is, look at his #s this year, injuries are his problem, when he's on the floor he's a superstar

Can anyone be a superstar never having gotten past the SECOND ROUND of the playoffs?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you consider a superstar? In the league right now?

OK, good question.

I'd say today the biggest stars are LeBron, Kawhi, KD, RW, Harden, and Curry.

Which of those you call "superstars" depends on how you personally define that word. By the way there may be 'stars' out there almost as good as the 'superstars', or maybe even as good (would I win more games with CP3 instead of RW? Maybe...). But when I think 'superstar' I mean the main guys everyone watches and talks about.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, good question.

I'd say today the biggest stars are LeBron, Kawhi, KD, RW, Harden, and Curry.

Which of those you call "superstars" depends on how you personally define that word. By the way there may be 'stars' out there almost as good as the 'superstars', or maybe even as good (would I win more games with CP3 instead of RW? Maybe...). But when I think 'superstar' I mean the main guys everyone watches and talks about.
I'd take CP3 over Curry or RW (now)

If I was starting a team I'd take both over CP3

I don't think Westbrook is a superstar

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take CP3 over Curry or RW (now)

If I was starting a team I'd take both over CP3

I don't think Westbrook is a superstar

No sure I understand this... do you mean you'd take CP3 over either of them in the playoffs, but starting a season take the other two instead?

Again, CP3 has a pretty shitty playoff resume compared to those guys.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sure I understand this... do you mean you'd take CP3 over either of them in the playoffs, but starting a season take the other two instead?

Again, CP3 has a pretty shitty playoff resume compared to those guys.
He plays great in the playoffs, it's a team game dude, and he's a conventional PG, not a PG like Russ or Steph that looks to score first.