• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd half of our left coast swing....A's 25-27 of Aug

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Astros will play their upcoming series against the Rangers at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida, because of flooding in Houston from Tropical Storm Harvey, a source confirmed to ESPN's Jerry Crasnick.

Major League Baseball is expected to officially announce the relocation of the three-game series later Monday, the source told Crasnick.

I guess this is equally unfair. Frankly, even if I were the Astros I'd rather play in Arlington than frigging Florida.
It seems MLB gets a lot of things wrong.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one thing which we aren't considering is JD and the contract which Odor just signed, and I'm sure at JD's insistence. It would be a really tough thing to admit after a few months "sorry boss, I fucked up and we should have never signed Roggie, long term."

As pointed out by Eph, he's still only 23 and lots of time to right the ship. Hopefully a long way from the finish product we all hope he becomes. Granted, I'm not overly optimistic, but still.
The contract was a head scratcher.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet the attendance for the Rangers-Astros series will be quite pathetic.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Astros will play their upcoming series against the Rangers at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida, because of flooding in Houston from Tropical Storm Harvey, a source confirmed to ESPN's Jerry Crasnick.

Major League Baseball is expected to officially announce the relocation of the three-game series later Monday, the source told Crasnick.

I guess this is equally unfair. Frankly, even if I were the Astros I'd rather play in Arlington than frigging Florida.

At least they're playing somewhere and not postponing it.

Besides.... whose not down for more games at the trop?

A lot of good playoff memories there.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New thread is up.