• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd Annual Hoop NFL Survivor

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules are easy. Pick 1 team you think will win every week. If that team wins, you move on to the next week. If that team loses, you are out. You may not use the same team twice throughout the season. Picks must be made before kickoff of the game you are picking. Picks may be changed up to kickoff of the game you have picked or are changing to, whichever comes first. I say this so people cannot pick the Thursday game wrong, then try to argue that they are changing their pick to a Sunday game. Anyone is welcome to join, but if you do not get a pick in the first week, you will not be allowed to get in after. Also, a missed pick is an incorrect pick. And finally, a tie is NOT considered a win, because... it is not a win. It is a tie and you must pick a winner.

Last year's winner was @Yellow Fuzzies and @tlance was the runner up.

THURSDAY, SEP 7, 2017

8:30pm
Kansas City at New England

SUNDAY, SEP 10, 2017

1:00pm
Jacksonville at Houston
Tampa Bay at Miami
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo
Philadelphia at Washington
Oakland at Tennessee
Atlanta at Chicago
Baltimore at Cincinnati
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Arizona at Detroit

4:05pm
Indianapolis at L.A. Rams

4:25pm
Seattle at Green Bay
Carolina at San Francisco

N.Y. Giants at Dallas

MONDAY, SEP 11, 2017

7:10pm
New Orleans at Minnesota

10:20pm
L.A. Chargers at Denver

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules are easy. Pick 1 team you think will win every week. If that team wins, you move on to the next week. If that team loses, you are out. You may not use the same team twice throughout the season. Picks must be made before kickoff of the game you are picking. Picks may be changed up to kickoff of the game you have picked or are changing to, whichever comes first. I say this so people cannot pick the Thursday game wrong, then try to argue that they are changing their pick to a Sunday game. Anyone is welcome to join, but if you do not get a pick in the first week, you will not be allowed to get in after. Also, a missed pick is an incorrect pick. And finally, a tie is NOT considered a win, because... it is not a win. It is a tie and you must pick a winner.

Last year's winner was @Yellow Fuzzies and @tlance was the runner up.

THURSDAY, SEP 7, 2017

Kansas City at New England

SUNDAY, SEP 10, 2017

1:00pm
Jacksonville at Houston
Tampa Bay at Miami
N.Y. Jets at Buffalo
Philadelphia at Washington
Oakland at Tennessee
Atlanta at Chicago
Baltimore at Cincinnati
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Arizona at Detroit

4:05pm
Indianapolis at L.A. Rams

4:25pm
Seattle at Green Bay
Carolina at San Francisco

N.Y. Giants at Dallas

MONDAY, SEP 11, 2017

7:10pm
New Orleans at Minnesota

10:20pm
L.A. Chargers at Denver

The New England Patriots

Ok, so what did I win?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the OP. I have had a beer with the OP. I am so sorry his thread is already getting trashed by a fucking Pats fan. The boy deserves better. If you have ever met him you would understand just what bad hand God has dealt him. Football is all he has in his pathetic life, lets give him at least that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the OP. I have had a beer with the OP. I am so sorry his thread is already getting trashed by a fucking Pats fan. The boy deserves better. If you have ever met him you would understand just what bad hand God has dealt him. Football is all he has, lets give him at least that.

It was a joke. Lighten up Francis. And the posts help to keep the thread near the top.

I know how the game works.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on guys- you could expect that the Patriots fan was going to try to cheat.:pound:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the OP. I have had a beer with the OP. I am so sorry his thread is already getting trashed by a fucking Pats fan. The boy deserves better. If you have ever met him you would understand just what bad hand God has dealt him. Football is all he has in his pathetic life, lets give him at least that.
Yeah!!!! DG got my back!

Hey, wait a minute...

leomaz2

Bearsologist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pittsburgh Steelers is my pick for week 1

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking