• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

25 richest programs in college football

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised that USC is so low and Michigan State is so high.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for sharing, Alabama being high up on the list doesn't surprise me.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised that USC is so low and Michigan State is so high.
Sanctions, drunk sark, and kiffin had something to do with their financial decline. If Helton keeps on his current arc those numbers should continue to climb. Substantially.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why have we sucked for 8 years now? It means nothing.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanctions, drunk sark, and kiffin had something to do with their financial decline. If Helton keeps on his current arc those numbers should continue to climb. Substantially.

If SC doesn't get hit with those sanctions and defeat the Horns in the Rose Bowl. Are they the Alabama of the college football world right now or at least the west coast version?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If SC doesn't get hit with those sanctions and defeat the Horns in the Rose Bowl. Are they the Alabama of the college football world right now or at least the west coast version?
SC got royally fvcked by the NCAA and I mean they got done dirty. Tough to say what would have happened if they didn't get screwed and Pete Carroll stayed on as their HC.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big Ten’s super-rich just keep getting richer. This was the season that the Buckeyes made the College Football Playoff despite losing the East title to Penn State, then were humiliated by Clemson 31-0 in the Fiesta Bowl. None of that affected OSU’s bottom line as it bumped up its football gross revenue by $3.3M and its profit by 4% to $51.4M and maintained the #9 position.

I love me some Ped State salt.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are college ADs, college prez's and other admin still trotting out that bullshit that the college education football players aren't getting is adequate compensation for the student/athlete?

If the players were worth more, there would be other leagues lined up waiting to make that money.

They don't exist. It's the schools that bring in the revenue, not the players.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC got royally fvcked by the NCAA and I mean they got done dirty. Tough to say what would have happened if they didn't get screwed and Pete Carroll stayed on as their HC.

While I think the NCAA did hammer em and very likely made them an example. Carroll didn't do the team any favors allowing celebs the access to them that he did. While some may argue it only upped SC's profile making it more desirable to go there and that's a valid rationale. It also put too much of a spotlight on SC all the time. You could see that was gonna wrong more than likely. No skin off Pete's nose though. He just moved on to the NFL and SC players he would never coach or who would attend SC while he was there. Holding the bag.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think the NCAA did hammer em and very likely made them an example. Carroll didn't do the team any favors allowing celebs the access to them that he did. While some may argue it only upped SC's profile making it more desirable to go there and that's a valid rationale. It also put too much of a spotlight on SC all the time. You could see that was gonna wrong more than likely. No skin off Pete's nose though. He just moved on to the NFL and SC players he would never coach or who would attend SC while he was there. Holding the bag.
Carroll said 'fvck this shit'. Nobody but Reggie Bush and the pseudo agent he was dealing with knew about any money getting exchanged. Bush's parents lived in San Diego, not LA. Before the corrupt NCAA put the screws to SC, the Trojans were pushing in the shit of every SEC team they went up against and I mean SC was tearing them a new asshole on the field. The Todd McNair case shows just how fvcked up the NCAA acted with SC. It's ok to make up fake classes (UNC), and it's ok to have boosters straight up hand players cash in front of a gazzilion witnesses (Miami), but don't dare not know about one of your players having an agent put a down payment on a house for his parents two hours south of your campus.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why have we sucked for 8 years now? It means nothing.

LincolnRileyBobStoops.jpg