• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #<23 OREGON DUCKS vs Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM EST ABC

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Tommy jump every time he throws it?

a lot of QB's leave their feet to throw on screens. You're naturally backing away from the rush when your O-Line just let's everyone through so it's pretty common.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF did I just read :eek::eek::eek:
c36e862d9c1a750c1310952f3413b39d.jpg

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They discussed that during the final minutes, Rough loss OD but look at the bright side. You'll get to beat the Huskies twice this year. Their obsession with Oregon is going to bite them in the ass.These things have a way of working out that way
You know this has to be done. :yo:
giphy.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this has to be done. :yo:
giphy.gif
:dhd: It really doesn't matter who won between Washington and Oregon to me. Im actually watching the Utah Arizona game. It has more bearings on SC and the PAC South. I pay more attention to what SC needs. And we need a Zona win.Btw Congrats on the RRSO win :suds:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd: It really doesn't matter who won between Washington and Oregon to me. Im actually watching the Utah Arizona game. It has more bearings on SC and the PAC South. I pay more attention to what SC needs. And we need a Zona win.Btw Congrats on the RRSO win :suds:
Trojans definitely look like another team with their young QB. Nice W.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojans definitely look like another team with their young QB. Nice W.
I do like the defense. That was a hell of an interception Adoree had. I still have no idea how he caught that and got a foot down. The offense does look better with dirndl at QB. But the two turn overs almost cost them the game. You have to protect the ball better than that. Especially in the red zone.

The Oklahoma Texas game was great. I only caught the end of the aTm/tennessee game. But they look to be the best games of the day by far

Hoping to see Zona and ASU win ,Zona's up 7-3, ASU/UCLA still just started not too long ago

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies taking out lots of frustration on the hapless Ducks tonight.
Oregons defense looked awful. I didn't watch much of that game and it was already over. Good luck to your sun devils. I'm going to flip over to that game. The Zona game is boring

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a scrub team from a scrub conference.
He did shut down Ridley one of the few bright spots of that game. He's a great athlete. Hoping he doesn't leave for the draft after this season. He's projected high first round if he does

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we are in the dead period before the bowls heat up, I officially nominate this thread for CFB thread of the year. And if this doesn't win in a landslide I might have missed some epic shit somewhere.

For those of you who came over from Rivals, you missed a hell of a ride on this one. I mean the lead up to the UW/USC game would have topped it if they kept their lifetime ban bet, but that fizzled out into something quite lame.

Enjoy the look back on how OD came to be Brasky's bitch for a full year.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is epic classicness, you got USC and Washington fans up in here all jumbled.

Those guys are still fearful of us.

Either back the PAC or GTFO.
Forgot about this one. So we can expect you to be flying the purple and gold at the OD compound this new years eve right? :whistle:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in the g-damn college football playoff and you're Duck thread hunting.

Bro its winter, its cold and my balls are already chapped. Please get off them.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have nothing better to do until game week. You have nothing better to do until at least LOI day. So what's the problem? :noidea:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean like how Ducks fans stopped "Husky hunting" when you were in the playoff and playing in major bowls, etc.

Sorry, but when you Ducks fans were talking all of your shit, running up scores and bashing teams traditions, etc. you were warned that cfb is cyclical and that it would be remembered when you hit a down time. You guys said that it wasn't going to happen and Oregon was on top to stay. Yet, here you are, with a down time.

Now, your team goes 4-8, gets absolutely embarrassed by a team whose fanbase you have treated pretty mercilessly for what? 12 years? And you want to cry about chapped balls and being picked on? Seriously?!?

You're reaping what you've sown. It's just a shame that posters like Oly and Lonestar have to put up with what you and some others have brought on yourselves. Imo, compared to what some of you Ducks fans did, Husky fans are showing remarkable restraint.

I will give you (and only you) credit for one thing though. Unlike some of the others who were doing what you did, you at least are still here. So, respect for that.