• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #23 OREGON DUCKS vs #24 usc trojans 3:30PMEST ESPN

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your dumb ass thinking, forgot about OU... You're out, get over it... you have nothing, I repeat, nothing to play for. Tell your math teacher to plan on flipping burgers the rest of his tired as life
you just trying to be a classless jackass?

If Cal wins Oregon wins the North with a win vs Oregon State next week.

Which, if you beat UCLA next week, your nightmare occurs and you face Oregon in the PAC title game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just trying to be a classless jackass?

If Cal wins Oregon wins the North with a win vs Oregon State next week.

Which, if you beat UCLA next week, your nightmare occurs and you face Oregon in the PAC title game.

I wouldn't mind a rematch. I think it would be a much closer game. Not saying USC would win, but adjustments would be made and our young guys would at least already have some experience with what Oregon does. Our db's looked lost for much of the game. Couldn't believe how wide open your receivers were on some of those passes.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind a rematch. I think it would be a much closer game. Not saying USC would win, but adjustments would be made and our young guys would at least already have some experience with what Oregon does. Our db's looked lost for much of the game. Couldn't believe how wide open your receivers were on some of those passes.
We better show up for UCLA. If our secondary plays like that again I'm going to kick the tv

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better show up for UCLA. If our secondary plays like that again I'm going to kick the tv

Secondary should be better vs. UCLA. Oregon does things schematically that our DB's and LB's had never seen before. UCLA plays a little more traditional style of football.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secondary should be better vs. UCLA. Oregon does things schematically that our DB's and LB's had never seen before. UCLA plays a little more traditional style of football.
our freshman linebacker looked lost at times. And the secondary was all sorts of out of position. They looked confused hope you're right

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
receivers should never be that wide open that consistently. a blown coverage is one thing. That many blown coverages scares the shit out of me. Also hoping Juju os good to go. He's definitely tough and what he did was impressive but he was visibly injured.Any updates

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
receivers should never be that wide open that consistently. a blown coverage is one thing. That many blown coverages scares the shit out of me. Also hoping Juju os good to go. He's definitely tough and what he did was impressive but he was visibly injured.Any updates

Haven't heard any updates on Juju.

One thing that I have liked about Helton compared to both Kiff and Sark, is that stuff gets worked on, win or lose and there is always improvement. Most of those wide open receivers were due to miscommunication between the LB's and the DB's. I expect that'll be a big focus this week in practice.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Trojans got embarrassed, plain and simple. You lucked out with Stanford winning. Either way, Oregon or Stanford, if USC gets to the CCG, they get embarrassed again.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Trojans got embarrassed, plain and simple. You lucked out with Stanford winning. Either way, Oregon or Stanford, if USC gets to the CCG, they get embarrassed again.

Furd is definitely beatable....I know I will be rooting against them :D

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Justin Wilcox...obviously he wants his Ducks to win.:heh: