• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s you intel on Henrich Nut, ND has been the favorite lately, is this a sign?

Ask me a week ago I would have thought Notre Dame, but things are looking better for Nebraska all the time. The longer this plays out the better Nebraska's chances are IMO. UND won't wait around forever for a kid from Nebraska, but Nebraska will.

Notre Dame commits

June 14
ILB Osita Ekwanu North Carolina

June 12
OLB Jack Kiser Indiana

Linebacker spots filling up at Notre Dame.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame commits

June 14
ILB Osita Ekwanu North Carolina

June 12
OLB Jack Kiser Indiana

Linebacker spots filling up at Notre Dame.
With the recent offers at LB would indicate
, to me al least, the staff is saying something without saying it

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henrich on a UV in Lincoln today, fresh off his OV at Wisconsin over the weekend

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is a must get within our border, re mines me of Harrison Phillips and how I felt when he runnoft to Stanford’s. My percentage went up with Henrich after he visited on Monday, Ruud definitely set that up strategically. With Wisconsin’s DC leaving sooner than later and ND filling up at LB I like the way this is headed now witch is the opposite of a week ago

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jamie nance from Oklahoma commits to nebraska.

Junior Season

Jamie Nance

His fastest 100 is 10.66

More speed.

he finished in second for both the 100m and 200m. He finished in 1st in the long jump.

I have said before, in college speed kills the opponent. IN the pros everyone is fast, but in college, not everyone is fast.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He better be fast. He's a little bitty fella. If someone catches him he could be killed.

Were gonna have to dvr every game and rewatch it in slowmo just be able to see these blurs in action.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He better be fast. He's a little bitty fella. If someone catches him he could be killed.

Were gonna have to dvr every game and rewatch it in slowmo just be able to see these blurs in action.

Ye basically just described every guy who ever touched a football at Oregon.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska got another JUCO commit today... Tony Fair, a JUCO Nose Tackle from Pima Community College. Big kid, 6'3" 330 lbs... chose Nebraska over Indiana.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska got another JUCO commit today... Tony Fair, a JUCO Nose Tackle from Pima Community College. Big kid, 6'3" 330 lbs... chose Nebraska over Indiana.
Just watched some film.... He's QUICK for 330 lbs! Swimming and pulling all over and running down QBs. Had 98 tackles last year.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I understand the immediate roster needs in Lincoln, I am hoping that the juco recruiting cuts back after this next class.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I understand the immediate roster needs in Lincoln, I am hoping that the juco recruiting cuts back after this next class.
There's no doubt it will.... They're doing what every team in this situation does with a new coaching change, trying to run a quick re-build by replacing not only years of lackluster recruiting, but recruiting what matches the scheme and culture. The good thing is that JUCO's are usually really good if you can recruit talent. There are tons of JUCO recruits that were easy D1 kids that couldn't qualify academically straight out of high school. They're usually upper-classmen that only have a couple years of eligibility, which gives you immediate impact if they fit the scheme. There will be JUCO's every year with Frost, and in my opinion, it was one of the many massive failures of Riley not looking into JUCO's enough.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no doubt it will.... They're doing what every team in this situation does with a new coaching change, trying to run a quick re-build by replacing not only years of lackluster recruiting, but recruiting what matches the scheme and culture. The good thing is that JUCO's are usually really good if you can recruit talent. There are tons of JUCO recruits that were easy D1 kids that couldn't qualify academically straight out of high school. They're usually upper-classmen that only have a couple years of eligibility, which gives you immediate impact if they fit the scheme. There will be JUCO's every year with Frost, and in my opinion, it was one of the many massive failures of Riley not looking into JUCO's enough.

Yeah. Terrell Farley was a JUCO.
Immediate impact player.