• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018! You motherfuckers ready?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may sound like a jab, but it really isn't. Or, it's not intended to be.

I just cannot picture Nebraska running Frost's offense. Now, next year they'll be a bit
hampered by not having the proper personnel, but this is not about personnel. I just
can't imagine those red shirts, with those white helmets that have the big red "N" on them
spread out across the field, flinging it most every down.

I just can't. I'm used to I-backs and the option game. Powering that thing off tackle. This is
going to be difficult to see. Maybe they can switch to red helmets...have some alternative uniforms
although how alternate can they be with just red and white as colors.

Now Frost does feature an option game and spread offenses are designed to improve running games
not passing games. Frost, however, is more than "spread" he is Hurry-up, jet option, isolation
utilizing every inch of the field.

If they can get back to the big uglies up front, with just a tad bit more quickness, they could create
havoc in the Big10, provided they get someone that can make every throw and a few scat backs.

It will just be difficult to believe that's "Nebraska" running that stuff.

JFC, you are more lost in '90s Husker football than a number of our dumbass fans.

Willie Taggart for Pres!

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC, you are more lost in '90s Husker football than a number of our dumbass fans.

Willie Taggart for Pres!

Oh no...I go way back with Nebraska football. I remember Devaney and those funny
looking UCLA numbers they used to wear

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok princess. I’m game.
We’ll even take your timeframe just for shits and giggles because there is no comparison if you look at history. From any point in history I mean. Literally... Ever!

2008 season to present. Remember, you picked the timeframe.
Missouri has had historic success (for them) Nebraska has sucked donkey balls.

Missouri is 80-49. Nebraska is 85-47. Hmmmmm
Missouri has 4 division crowns Nebraska has 4. Tied
Missouri has one top 5 finish*. Nebraska has zero. Ya got one
Missouri has 4 top 25 finishes. Nebraska has 4. Tied, but NU has 5 if you count ‘13 coaches

So..... Just to be clear, you have a worse record, but one Top 5 finish in the timeframe THAT YOU SELECTED. And yet that’s “accomplishing more by far”. LMFAO
*Speaking of top 5 rankings, that was just the 3rd time that Missouri EVER finished in the top 5. Seriously, that’s it???

And since you picked a (historically horrible for Nebraska) timeframe for a comparison, now I want to pick one.
Let’s look at the 24 years between 1979 and 2003.
How the fuck do you lose to someone 24 consecutive years???

By the way. If not a single other P5 school is offering a contract to either Solich or Pelini, then maybe going 9-3 isn’t really the major accomplishment that you think it is.

We get it. You would be happy to always be 9-3. Seeing as your team has a total of 8 seasons EVER with 9 or more wins. Would be a significant improvement over what you are used to.
Nebraska has had 8 seasons with 9 or more wins. Since 2008.
Hahahahahahahahahahahha.
That's a lot of deep shit right there NU. How long did that take to look up? :suds:

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a lot of deep shit right there NU. How long did that take to look up? :suds:

Was on my phone, so longer than it should have. But I couldn’t resist. :suds:

Wiki and winsipidia make it pretty easy on a pc though. I just didn’t want to get up and walk all the way over to my computer. It was about 10 whole feet away and I had a full drink.