• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Steelers Season

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comment from Mason Rudolph in regards to Ben's comments......

“If I was Ben, I’d probably say the same thing. He’s a competitor. Obviously, he has a lot of confidence in himself, like I do. He’s going to be a future Hall of Famer and I would expect him to say that. I’m just looking forward to going in there and learning the system, competing and raising my level of play. Preparing like I’m the starter even though I obviously won’t be the starter. Just waiting, waiting and being prepared for whenever I get my time. When my time comes, to be ready and take advantage of it.”

Full article......
Mason Rudolph responds to Big Ben's comments about when he might play

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you have done nothing but swing off of Bell's jockstrap defending him tooth and nail.
'Give him his money....blah blah blah'
Yet Ben, being the ONE thing this club needs and not Bell, expressed his displeasure and you instantly bitch about it.....

Hypocrite.

Tell us oh wise one, do we have a better chance of winning with Bell or with Ben......
17 million a year, your boy should be able to play QB, WR, and RB. 17 mil a year, he can scrub jock straps too.

Bottom line: Ben and Bell should be handling their concerns behind closed doors, not when there is a microphone in their face.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line: Ben and Bell should be handling their concerns behind closed doors, not when there is a microphone in their face.
You forgot not on social media either like Bell used.

(Psych will us this as proof Terry still swings from Bell's nuts and threw Ben under the bus. Side note: Please keep me out of the middle of this)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Psych will us this as proof Terry still swings from Bell's nuts and threw Ben under the bus. Side note: Please keep me out of the middle of this)
32VVWk6.gif

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bell's twitter posts need to freaking stop, seriously. That's making him look worse.

I think Psych will always look for a way to start shit with me when there doesn't need to be any shit started haha.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see......

You start a thread titled 2018 Steelers Season saying Ben is bitching, when in fact he is doing nothing but showing his competitive side by voicing his opinion on the FO drafting the possible heir to his job. But then again that's your M.O., Ben has an opinion, you don't agree so you degrade Ben......go figure. Great Fuckin way to start the season thread, narcissist.

Bell wants stupid money, and you don't agree with the FO not paying him, so you take hold of him junk and do your best Tarzan impression.....Great job again.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Hey, how about those Pens......
Sorry we beat you up to the point you couldn't get past the Crapitols. :dhd:
Seriously, tough break. A buddy at work, who's a Pens fan, said to me.....I wish the Flyers would of went on instead of the Pens.
I told him, it wouldn't of made any difference, Pittsburgh and Philly beat each other up so bad, they were both screwed and would of lost to the Crapitols. The Pens and Flyers is a cup match up period, because both teams will need the whole off-season to heal afterwords.

Again tough break, see ya next season!!!! :suds:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but that is all on Terry and not the fans. Isn't it funny that he's probably the only sports figure in Pittsburgh that's not revered and beloved??? Outside of Neil O'D and Cliff Stout of course. Hell, even Phil Kessel has become a beloved and revered figure in a very short time. What does that say about Terry?!!!

Pittsburgh has always been like this: love us and we'l love you back no questions asked. Hate us and we couldn't care less about you. Even today, if he changed his tune and loved us, we'd love him back!!! Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see Terry making that first move.

Wasn't he short stop for the Pirates?????

Oh wait, that's Tim Foli.......my bad.

:dhd:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see......

You start a thread titled 2018 Steelers Season saying Ben is bitching, when in fact he is doing nothing but showing his competitive side by voicing his opinion on the FO drafting the possible heir to his job. But then again that's your M.O., Ben has an opinion, you don't agree so you degrade Ben......go figure. Great Fuckin way to start the season thread, narcissist.

Bell wants stupid money, and you don't agree with the FO not paying him, so you take hold of him junk and do your best Tarzan impression.....Great job again.

Instead of engaging in a constructive conversation about how you don't agree with what I said, you, yet again, start shit because you got nothing better else to do. Maybe next time, try just having a normal conversation. I would like to think you are capable of doing that but I could be wrong. If you aren't so hostile towards me, you might be able to see that I'm actually having the same opinion about both of them speaking out to the media, which I've also stated numerous times throughout this forum, but you're like a bull and you just see the color red every time you see my name on here so nothing else I say matters, I guess. Be constructive or please stop engaging in what I say. I've been civil for a while now on here when having conversations so please do the same with me.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comment from Mason Rudolph in regards to Ben's comments......

“If I was Ben, I’d probably say the same thing. He’s a competitor. Obviously, he has a lot of confidence in himself, like I do. He’s going to be a future Hall of Famer and I would expect him to say that. I’m just looking forward to going in there and learning the system, competing and raising my level of play. Preparing like I’m the starter even though I obviously won’t be the starter. Just waiting, waiting and being prepared for whenever I get my time. When my time comes, to be ready and take advantage of it.”

Full article......
Mason Rudolph responds to Big Ben's comments about when he might play

Some maturity there.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of engaging in a constructive conversation about how you don't agree with what I said, you, yet again, start shit because you got nothing better else to do. Maybe next time, try just having a normal conversation. I would like to think you are capable of doing that but I could be wrong. If you aren't so hostile towards me, you might be able to see that I'm actually having the same opinion about both of them speaking out to the media, which I've also stated numerous times throughout this forum, but you're like a bull and you just see the color red every time you see my name on here so nothing else I say matters, I guess. Be constructive or please stop engaging in what I say. I've been civil for a while now on here when having conversations so please do the same with me.

Oh so good however long you did it to everyone here it was ok.....
But now your looking for your safe place, that's cute.
I might be able??? I can have conversations with anyone, I just have a low tolerance for stupidity and trolling. For example starting a thread about our teams season with stupidity and bullshit. As far as being constructive, practice what you preach. But mainly maybe you should just stop being an asshole and being disrespectful to the good people of the Steeler Nation. No one demands respect, as you have tried, earn it. Otherwise, I'll be there, I have no problem pissing on anyone's picnic, like I said,I get paid for a living making people's life miserable, pushing them to do wrong just so I can beat on them a bit.....just like them, if you want to cross that line, I'm up for a little overtime.....are you???

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some maturity there.
He's definitely rising above it. Which isn't a good look for Ben. If Mason IS the QB of the future, then I think we're in good hands from a drama standpoint.

Lord knows we could use less of it after the 2017 season... fer christ's sake

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be able??? I can have conversations with anyone, I just have a low tolerance for stupidity and trolling. For example starting a thread about our teams season with stupidity and bullshit. As far as being constructive, practice what you preach. But mainly maybe you should just stop being an asshole and being disrespectful to the good people of the Steeler Nation. No one demands respect, as you have tried, earn it. Otherwise, I'll be there, I have no problem pissing on anyone's picnic, like I said,I get paid for a living making people's life miserable, pushing them to do wrong just so I can beat on them a bit.....just like them, if you want to cross that line, I'm up for a little overtime.....are you???

If I'm being respectable to you, I'd appreciate the same in return. No need to start shit where there is neither no shit being started with you or no reason to start shit. Just try to be civil. I am and it's working for me. I haven't started shit with anyone, especially you, in a while. So please, try being civil and don't start shit with me with everything I say.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I'm being respectable to you, I'd appreciate the same in return. No need to start shit where there is neither no shit being started with you or no reason to start shit. Just try to be civil. I am and it's working for me. I haven't started shit with anyone, especially you, in a while. So please, try being civil and don't start shit with me with everything I say.

C'mon guys can't we all just get along?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the offseason lol... Psych's doing the thankless job of whipping the new guys into shape

I'm a new guy still? Jesus Christ. I've already been here a year! lol