• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Spring Football

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB's and DB's pursued the ball pretty good, but then again how talented are the receivers and ball carriers? Ohio Taint guys may still make them appear slow, flat footed, and out of position.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish it would have been more one v one on the lines. I know they are far from creating a depth chart, but they results of the scrimmage was exactly what one would expect when lining up the better players against the not so better players.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
From what I hear, they’re beating the fuck out of one another in practice. I think it’s getting back to the throw back days of the games are going to be easier than the practices.
Which is kind of refreshing to hear.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gebbia is clearly the best thrower of the bunch IMO. It should make for an interesting fall battle. He has some decent enough wheels too. Read an interesting article noting QB runs over a year under Frost. Not as high as one would expect. High was Mariota with 8 or 9/game I believe. So lets say average is 6 per game. I think Gebbia can do that though Martinez clearly has an extra gear.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spring softball?

Frost sure like he's having some fun:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gebbia is clearly the best thrower of the bunch IMO. It should make for an interesting fall battle. He has some decent enough wheels too. Read an interesting article noting QB runs over a year under Frost. Not as high as one would expect. High was Mariota with 8 or 9/game I believe. So lets say average is 6 per game. I think Gebbia can do that though Martinez clearly has an extra gear.
And from the sound of practice reports Martinez threw way better in the spring game than he did in practice. Is he just one of those guys that shines on stage or did he just have a good day? I don’t even know who I want to win the job at this point. Should be an interesting fall camp.