• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 season schedule

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season schedule will be released in 3 hours....

but they just announced that the EAGLES will open up the season on THURS NIGHT GAME, hosting ATL.

should be a great game. Wentz better not get hurt again in week 1 !!! And he better do better than the 15-10 showing to put to rest any QB controversy the media want to stir up from the start to. Man that will get old fast.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be there Game 2 in Tampa

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to London?

S8rVo3b.gif

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone look at the schedule and tell how many games will be broadcast in what areas??? Up here in Va, I was considering dropping NFL ticket, because so many games are televised anymore. And the few that are not - can just have fun going to a sports pub, and might drive up and catch another game. Does anyone have a good source, to be able to tell which are broadcasted in what areas??

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone look at the schedule and tell how many games will be broadcast in what areas??? Up here in Va, I was considering dropping NFL ticket, because so many games are televised anymore. And the few that are not - can just have fun going to a sports pub, and might drive up and catch another game. Does anyone have a good source, to be able to tell which are broadcasted in what areas??
Definite games you'll get: Weeks 1, 6, 8, 10, 13, and 15. Plus the other Redskins game. Other than that, you'd have to look at the other local teams' schedules to see if they're playing prime time, AFC opponents, or byes.

It's hard to say right now how many games you'd be able to watch at home.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take it from someone who not only dropped Sunday Ticket long ago....but also cable as a whole. You don't need any of that.

A sports bar can be a good thing if you like the atmosphere there. I wore out on it years ago. So, there is another option if the game is not local. Just go on phone, laptop, tablet, pc (whatever) and google "VIPbox Eagles (name of opponent that week)". Clicking on the first few hits should get a stream up you can watch. It can be a little wonky for 5-10 minutes sometimes....or require you to try a few different hits....but I have never missed a game I have wanted to watch.

Again...if its local (or you prefer the bar scene more) that is the way to go. But...there are always ways to watch.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be there Game 2 in Tampa

I am thinking about it. I have done the mid September Eagles-Bucs game at 1pm in Tampa twice in my life....its not pleasant out there. But..this the SB Champ Eagles!

Debating...

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando... thanks a lot!! :)

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this is what you are asking for, but this is all I could gather up.
Philadelphia Eagles 2018 schedule is officially here!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking about it. I have done the mid September Eagles-Bucs game at 1pm in Tampa twice in my life....its not pleasant out there. But..this the SB Champ Eagles!

Debating...

I went last time the Eagles were here ... 50% Eagles fans and that was a few years back. Now it's likely to be 75% Eagles fans there.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went last time the Eagles were here ... 50% Eagles fans and that was a few years back. Now it's likely to be 75% Eagles fans there.

It’s true. Last time I went was the amazingly hot game where Matt Bryant nailed it from downtown Tampa as the bell rang. Ugh.

There was at least 40% green in the stands then too.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOOOOOOOOOO, there's a game in Nashville.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you in Tampa!

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda pissed the Jax game went overseas

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda pissed the Jax game went overseas

should be a good game. Given that the UK considers jags their home team, I really hope we mop the floor with them!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always hard to know, but to me it looks like a tough schedule.

I wish the Texans game was away as I would maybe go.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....I think I am making some changes to the sweltering game in Tampa idea. Discussed this weekend with my SO and entertaining the idea of heading up to the Linc for either the Colts or Vikes game (like the Colts game). Ok...so it is time to admit it....I have never seen the Iggs in Philly, neither in the Vet or Linc. I have always rationalized away the spend for it.

But....after finally winning it all maybe it is time to make the pilgrimage.

Appreciate any insight on locations to stay nearby, good ideas on finding the best deal on tickets, etc from any and all of you goons. Thanks!

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....I think I am making some changes to the sweltering game in Tampa idea. Discussed this weekend with my SO and entertaining the idea of heading up to the Linc for either the Colts or Vikes game (like the Colts game). Ok...so it is time to admit it....I have never seen the Iggs in Philly, neither in the Vet or Linc. I have always rationalized away the spend for it.

Appreciate any insight on locations to stay nearby, good ideas on finding the best deal on tickets, etc from any and all of you goons. Thanks!

I usually go to 1 game every year. I"ve been to see them in the WAS stadium, NYG stadium, and BALT stadium. Last year was the first time I've actually watched a game in the linc myself. I've been to the link several times in the past during camp and got autographs on our family helmet (McNabb, Westbrook, Trotter, Andrews, and many more). But we stopped going after they turned it into a lottery system. I'm not making a drive that far for a damn lottery. I went to the NYG game where they kicked the historic game winning FG. Was an awesome experience. Funniest thing to me... we got there about 4 hours early, thinking we would get parking. DAMN!!! We parked over a mile away. They had all the parking lots filled already with tail gaters. Never saw anything like that at any of the other stadiums. Not THAT early. LOL. Was an awesome experience. I'm on the fence about going back this year. I want to, but we are trying to put money back for son's college tuition. He is only a year from going to Virginia Tech. Time to start cutting back.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe watching the game n your PC?