• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Season Pickem's!

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all-

Once again this year I will be helping the guru @Vitamike in running multiple CFB and the NFL pickem's. All of the fall 2018 sports are now open to join and we will post here when the games are up and ready to pick. The first one we will open is the season over/under for all of the Power5 conferences.

To join click on the SportsHoopla Pickem's link at the top of the screen. Then click on Manage My Pools and scroll all the way to the bottom to join the pools you want.

As always there will be v-cash payouts for weekly and season winners thanks to @Shaggy .

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all-

Once again this year I will be helping the guru @Vitamike in running multiple CFB and the NFL pickem's. All of the fall 2018 sports are now open to join and we will post here when the games are up and ready to pick. The first one we will open is the season over/under for all of the Power5 conferences.

To join click on the SportsHoopla Pickem's link at the top of the screen. Then click on Manage My Pools and scroll all the way to the bottom to join the pools you want.

As always there will be v-cash payouts for weekly and season winners thanks to @Shaggy .

Games are up for week 1 on the ESPN college pickem's.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump, if there is no interest it will make my weeks much easier this year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump, if there is no interest it will make my weeks much easier this year.
I think it took a lot of pub the last week leading into the season last year to get people signed up. I know I'm a bit of a last second picker myself. Laziness is awesome.