• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Recruiting Thread

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class of 2020 defensive end Dallas Walker is quickly becoming a household name in recruiting in the Volunteer State.

Walker already has offers from Tennessee, Kentucky and Louisville and was recently back on Rocky Top to see the Vols, where he said it's starting to feel like home. “It really is,” Walker said. “Going in the locker room, it feels comfortable being in there. Everywhere we go around here, I feel more than at the other colleges I have visited.

Walker said good vibes about the Vols doesn't center around the facilities or the flash of an SEC program. “It's really the atmosphere and what they are trying to become,” Walker said of the Vols. “They are trying to accomplish something big. They want us to do well academically and they said the last two years they have 100% of their seniors graduate.”

Walker will camp at Alabama in July and has also camped at Louisville this summer. The Friday before 'Orange Carpet Day,' Walker camped with the Vols. “Really I was letting them have a chance to see me work in person. And I wanted them to help me learn some things that I can use this season that will help me accomplish what I want to accomplish," he said. “The coaches were great. They are very smart. They taught me a lot and showed me a lot of drills that I can use.”

Walker weighed in at 252 pounds and said the weekend on Rocky Top was very productive. “It was just a good experience,” Walker said. “It was the best that I have gone through recruiting wise and there weren't times where we were sitting around bored. We were always doing something.”
-VQ