• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Recruiting Thread

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richmond (Va.) Benedictine School has churned out some big time prospects over the last few years and Chris Collins is the next in line. The defensive end has a lengthy offer sheet but four are near the top of his list with a decision around the corner.

IN HIS OWN WORDS…

“Right now I'm looking to making a commitment in May or June,” Collins said. “I don't think I'll come out with a list of top schools. I'm taking Louisville, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, and Tennessee very seriously. It would be fair to call them my top four. I like that I'll have the opportunity to win at these schools and I have a great relationship with my position coach at each school. I know they're going to push me to get better every day.

“I just took a bunch of visits," he said. "I went to North Carolina, Louisville, Virginia, and Boston College during my spring break. I'm just focused on these next camps I have and competing.”

RIVALS’ REACTION

Collins’ moves over the next couple weeks could be very impactful when it comes to his commitment. He has been doing plenty of research and it has been a long recruitment for him. Look for Louisville, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, and Tennessee to make strong pushes through the end of this evaluation period.
-Rivals

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I have been up to Tennessee and it is great all over. Their facilities are great, the players are taken care of there and they offer a great education. Me and coach [Tommy] Thigpen (linebackers) have a good relationship, so that helps Tennessee with me too."
-VQ

Rivals.com