• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NFL Draft

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we just stop trying to be crystal balls and wait to see how he plays in the NFL?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more concerned about his knees then I am his catch passing ability or whether he can hold the ball or not.

Can't do a damn thing from injured reserve (see Malcolm Mitchell's 2017 season for reference).

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So an analysis of the draft.

Offense: B I like the Wynn and Michel signings. Wynn is versatile and can play both OG and T and the Pats love versatile players, he's a big fella and a mauler like this signing. Great pick.

Michel: This is an A pick for me, I personally like him more than Barkley I think a lot of people are over hyping the injury to downplay the pick. He played and played successfully in the toughest conference in college football for four years, kid is a baller and I feel he is going to win over some hearts here.

I don't know much about Berrios but a lot of pundits are saying he is a perfect Patriots player I will defer to them

Izzo living here in Florida I have seen a lot of his play and he's a contributor a lunch bucket type player. He will give every thing he has to give on every single play you will never see him take a play off and he is a solid blocker.

Etling QB: While we certainly could have done better earlier I just don't understand the train of thought as it relates to this position. D

Danny Etling Film Review: What To Expect From Patriots’ Rookie Quarterback