• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Kuzma supposedly has one that he's dropping, I think today, unless the Lakers telling them to knock it off stops him.

Just friends/teammates trash talking, imo.

Hell, I'm in 50's and my friends and I still do that. We just have no idea how to set up a studio to do it. lol

Still a bit much when you start talking about parents and etc.

To actually make a diss record public for the world to download/hear is crazy.

Even if he made a diss track and played it for Kuzma/other lakers in private then I'm cool with that.

Also after the Nick Young/Russell situation, Lakers probably want to avoid any more drama between teammates in public

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a bit much when you start talking about parents and etc.

To actually make a diss record public for the world to download/hear is crazy.

Even if he made a diss track and played it for Kuzma/other lakers in private then I'm cool with that.

Also after the Nick Young/Russell situation, Lakers probably want to avoid any more drama between teammates in public

I don't love it. Especially after the Nick Young/D-Lo thing.

But both guys have said that they were just having fun with each other and agreed to tone it down.

The media is more up in arms over it than they are.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But both guys have said that they were just having fun with each other and agreed to tone it down.

Media or the Lakers?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That shit would not fly here in beantown...........I get LA is different but this does not enhance their value or perceptions. Get in the gym, get a shot. I am thinking Lonzo's dad is involved in all this. There is something behind it

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit would not fly here in beantown...........I get LA is different but this does not enhance their value or perceptions. Get in the gym, get a shot. I am thinking Lonzo's dad is involved in all this. There is something behind it

Not according to the players themselves there isn't. As for "get in the gym". It's the off-season, there's down time. They're not going to be in the gym 24/7.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing you're leaving out is the slew of LeClown dick riders who'll DOUBTLESS swoop in like a flock of ugly buzzards to these boards declaring LeClown "saved the Lakers". it'll easily be the most sickening thing i'll ever see as a Lakers fan...
Heh, well I'll just turn around and say that he needed the Lakers to get another chip, as I celebrate tieing the Celtics in trophies. Either way, it'll be the first celebration/argument amongst fans after a NBA Finals win. Man it is gonna be weird if he comes here...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a talk show I was listening to yesterday, they were trying to make a big deal out of it. Came across to me as a couple of buddies trash talking to each other.

Guys of all ages do that. These guys just happen to have the money to take it to another level by going into a studio and recording it. lol
It was nothing but friendly banter.

But, I get it.

No distractions.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are young.

But, I get your point.

As for getting in the gym, he couldn't.

Lakers' Ball had PRP shot; off court for 1 month

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to the players themselves there isn't. As for "get in the gym". It's the off-season, there's down time. They're not going to be in the gym 24/7.
Not only that, he physically is not able.

He had a prp injection.

Honestly, nobody had a problem with this when Kuz was flamming Lavar and his Big Bummy Brand.

When be was clowning Lamelo about that hair and his teeth.

They were just kids being kids.

I think it went a step to far when Lonzo made the comment about Kuz not knowing his father in that rap song.

Imagine how that would play with Lebron?

So, I get why they shut it down.

But, it still wasn't anything malicious.

These kids are great friends.

#Perspective

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it went a step to far when Lonzo made the comment about Kuz not knowing his father in that rap song.

thats exactly the point where i think this went really bad

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that, he physically is not able.

He had a prp injection.

Honestly, nobody had a problem with this when Kuz was flamming Lavar and his Big Bummy Brand.

When be was clowning Lamelo about that hair and his teeth.

They were just kids being kids.

Imagine how that would play with Lebron?

So, I get why they shut it down.

But, it still wasn't anything malicious.

These kids are great friends.

#Perspective

Exactly. The line about his Dad was probably too far for public consumption, but my guess is that it's also probably not something that hasn't been said before between them.

On the show I was listening to, they were saying that Lebron probably would have a problem with it and it would be a reason he wouldn't come.

I laughed when I heard that. It didn't happen during the season and it's a couple of young guys who are friends.

I'm sure Lebron didn't see that and think "Wow, I can't wait to get to the Lakers and join in on the diss track battles".

But if he doesn't come to the Lakers, I really don't see that as being a reason why.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats exactly the point where i think this went really bad
Yeah, it's never good when your Mom steps in and suggests you knock it off.

Kyle's Mom took it in stride. But, I'm sure she didn't appreciate having her dirty laundry aired in that song.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The line about his Dad was probably too far for public consumption, but my guess is that it's also probably not something that hasn't been said before between them.

On the show I was listening to, they were saying that Lebron probably would have a problem with it and it would be a reason he wouldn't come.

I laughed when I heard that. It didn't happen during the season and it's a couple of young guys who are friends.

I'm sure Lebron didn't see that and think "Wow, I can't wait to get to the Lakers and join in on the diss track battles".

But if he doesn't come to the Lakers, I really don't see that as being a reason why.
I don't see LeBron being that thin skinned.

If he doesn't come, it will be because he has a better chance to win someplace else.

Or

He just decided to stay with the Cavs.

* Note those two options are not the same thing.....lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For who? Kuzma didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Had the spotlight not been on the Lakers during Lebrongate, not many would even know the song existed.

Again: I get why the Lakers shut it down.

Again: It was just boys being boys and not a big deal.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think its stupid shit that can only devalue assets as potential head cases

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about you, but I'm not even that old and now a days when I see a group of teenagers or college kids acting like idiots it irritates the hell out of me. Yes I know I was one of those assholes myself, but now I can't stand them. I used to have subs in my car and blasted that shit at 1 am through the residential streets, and now when I see guys doing that I'm thinking "fuck those guys".

Well that's how I envision a mental imagery of Lebron seeing this young Lakers squad. He can probably get over this particular incident because really it's not that big of a deal, but its' also a reminder for him what kind of dumb shit he's going to have to deal with from guys who may not be emotionally mature. That's not to say they're not talented, but having to deal with that for 9 months out of the year might not be something he wants to deal with.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about you, but I'm not even that old and now a days when I see a group of teenagers or college kids acting like idiots it irritates the hell out of me. Yes I know I was one of those assholes myself, but now I can't stand them. I used to have subs in my car and blasted that shit at 1 am through the residential streets, and now when I see guys doing that I'm thinking "fuck those guys".

Well that's how I envision a mental imagery of Lebron seeing this young Lakers squad. He can probably get over this particular incident because really it's not that big of a deal, but its' also a reminder for him what kind of dumb shit he's going to have to deal with from guys who may not be emotionally mature. That's not to say they're not talented, but having to deal with that for 9 months out of the year might not be something he wants to deal with.
Dude, he played with Jr. Smith.

He cool...lol

But, ditto about being part of the Get off my lawn!!! Crowd.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think its stupid shit that can only devalue assets as potential head cases
It's juvenile.

I won't go as far as to say it devalues it.

But, it's not the professional atmosphere that surrounds the Celtics Organization.

Imo......

It's on par with what Embiid does when he's using his " King Troll " persona.

The media seems to love it when he does it and he's not playfully jabbing a teammate.

So, this is kinda a double standard.