• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Draft...way too early talk

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources: Bills trade Glenn, move up in draft

Bills jumped from 21st to 12th and all they had to do was give up 21st and a injured OT, Cordy Glenn. You telling me we can't package something together to get in the top 15??
Bengals already bungaling... Can't believe they made that trade. Probably the only team stupid enough to do it too. They would have never made that trade with Pittsburgh though.

They are basically gambling a top 15 pick against Cordy Glenn. They think he's a better option than anyone available at that spot. Which is ludicrous. He's a decent player when healthy, but his injury history severely limits his upside.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals already bungaling... Can't believe they made that trade. Probably the only team stupid enough to do it too. They would have never made that trade with Pittsburgh though.

They are basically gambling a top 15 pick against Cordy Glenn. They think he's a better option than anyone available at that spot. Which is ludicrous. He's a decent player when healthy, but his injury history severely limits his upside.

CIN is starting to show some cracks in the FO...Ross as a top 10 pick LY was a joke. Fast, fast, and more fast, but staying on the field is always going to be a problem for that kid...at best I thought a late 1st rounder with his slight build.

OL...I guess they've lost some confidence in being able to draft OTs...but they had to fix the left side...they improved it, idk if they fixed it with Glenn.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants AJ McCarron?

I think his best bet for a starting job at least temporarily I think was in CLE, but they traded for Taylor...the way the moves are shaping up, teams really valued starting experience.

It looks like he's heading for another back up role...I hear NE is interested.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants AJ McCarron?

I think his best bet for a starting job at least temporarily I think was in CLE, but they traded for Taylor...the way the moves are shaping up, teams really valued starting experience.

It looks like he's heading for another back up role...I hear NE is interested.
id take him as aback up, anyd maybe groom him

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's had 4 yrs of grooming...I think he's a career backup...would I take him over Landry? Yes.
he looked ehhh when dalton went down. Hes better than landry, and i think we would do much better grooming than the bungals....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he looked ehhh when dalton went down. Hes better than landry, and i think we would do much better grooming than the bungals....

He doesn't have Dalton's arm, has to win on timing and anticipation...some throws you don't want him making...like a deep out from the opposite hash mark. As a stopgap starter...maybe...long term...I don't see him as that guy.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new guy coming into some of these mock drafts I'm seeing is Hayden Hurst, TE from South Carolina. Every other mock I've sen has either Evans, Vander Esch or Malik Jefferson from Texas.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They seem to really have an interest in this Rudolph kid.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They seem to really have an interest in this Rudolph kid.

I like him more than Baker Mayfield. I think he's more of an NFL QB and Mayfield is just a more accurate Manziel in my opinion. I don't see much getting accomplished by Mayfield. If we draft Mason Rudolph, I would not be mad at all, unless we take him in the 1st. Then I might be mad lol.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph I like a lot more as a pro prospect than Mayfield as well. They would have to be thinking move up if they're close in the 2nd...hard to imagine him being there at the end of the 2nd.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have Dalton's arm, has to win on timing and anticipation...some throws you don't want him making...like a deep out from the opposite hash mark. As a stopgap starter...maybe...long term...I don't see him as that guy.
totally agree

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph I like a lot more as a pro prospect than Mayfield as well. They would have to be thinking move up if they're close in the 2nd...hard to imagine him being there at the end of the 2nd.
rudolph is very very flawed, read his reports

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rudolph is very very flawed, read his reports

I'm sure he is, but he has some physical talent that you can't teach....plus full disclosure here, I'm admittedly biased against QBs that are shorter than me (6'3").:nod:

That is until the 1st time I saw Brees play in person...in the prime of the Falcon Vick era...Saints came into the dome and Brees put on a clinic...back shoulder, fade, drilling it in on a slant, the deep ball...against the blitz, it was amazing to see him work...anticipation, accuracy, timing, he maybe the best I've ever seen. He's a different QB now, especially against a blitz up the middle, but still very good.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First pre-draft scheduled visit to the complex that I've heard of... This is great news. They met with Reid at the combine and I'm sure Colbert, Tomlin & Butler will be at the Stanford pro day on Thursday (3/22). This pre-draft visit is scheduled for April.

@ATL96Steeler

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First pre-draft scheduled visit to the complex that I've heard of... This is great news. They met with Reid at the combine and I'm sure Colbert, Tomlin & Butler will be at the Stanford pro day on Thursday (3/22). This pre-draft visit is scheduled for April.

@ATL96Steeler

Unless somebody reaches, I'm liking their chances for him and it looks like they have interest in the Stanford product....

Speaking of the draft...I know we've got some time (April sometime I think) I have started a big board I will DM you in a few days...we'll call it a skeleton to work from.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless somebody reaches, I'm liking their chances for him and it looks like they have interest in the Stanford product....

Speaking of the draft...I know we've got some time (April sometime I think) I have started a big board I will DM you in a few days...we'll call it a skeleton to work from.
Gotta start somewhere, right? We will get some meat on them bones in due time! :suds: