• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Draft and forget is HERE

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been such a busy week, I don't even know what league I am in. On the bright side I did get popcorn today bacon flavored.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@molsaniceman OTC

DAMN, MY OUTFIELD IS GONNA SUCK

LOL...why?

You only have two, if you draft no more they will suck! :P

My opinion is you overthink things alot. There is nothing wrong with your team thus far. For this league, just have fun and pick players that you think #1) will play alot, and #2) be good.

This is more of a draft strategy thing because there are no moves. Once the draft is over, there is nothing you can do to change your team. It's just a mock draft that we keep score of.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...why?

You only have two, if you draft no more they will suck! :P

My opinion is you overthink things alot. There is nothing wrong with your team thus far. For this league, just have fun and pick players that you think #1) will play alot, and #2) be good.

This is more of a draft strategy thing because there are no moves. Once the draft is over, there is nothing you can do to change your team. It's just a mock draft that we keep score of.

hahaha well I only have 2 and the quality players are pretty much gone at this point but yes this is just got fun anyway

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha well I only have 2 and the quality players are pretty much gone at this point but yes this is just got fun anyway

Naw, there's plenty of OF talent left. You just have to find the right pieces. I'd argue that OF is deeper than ever this year, yet for me I've loaded up early on it. LOL Do as I say, not as I do!!