• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Daytona 500

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the video in this story

Bubba Wallace emotional after runner-up finish

From having talent but struggling to find sponsors the last few years to get rides on any level on top of having some fans in the stands still calling him the N word and saying he's only there because he's a minority, he puts up with a ton of shit and you NEVER hear him talk about it or complain when he has every right to. That is what those emotions are right there in that video of his and his family. This kid deserves it

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say....Bubba Wallace might be added to my drivers I root for pool haha. Love his story, love his personality and love his emotion. Don't see that kinda emotion very much anymore.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a shame. To each his own. I like racing, I watched the race and enjoyed it. Personally, I could care less about the olympics.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally forgot the Daytona 500 was on. I haven't been into Nascar for a couple years, but I usually tune in to a few races.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I didn’t waste my day watching the 500, only to see no talent Dillon win

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the ending for the second and third place cars. Bubba takes second and Hamlin comes all the way back from being a lap down earlier in the race to take third. The race for those two was so close, they wrecked crossing the finishing line despite the bullshit move Dillon made on Almirola wrecking him and sech.

Not to shabby of a 500 and there was not many stretches that were snooze-inducers. Maybe if they keep that buffoon Brian France locked-up somewhere, NASCAR may have a chance at a comeback with storylines like we had yesterday!!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I didn’t waste my day watching the 500, only to see no talent Dillon win

Truck and Busch series champion and 2 more wins than Chase Elliott in the Cup series, but no talent?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truck and Busch series champion and 2 more wins than Chase Elliott in the Cup series, but no talent?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dale and Harvick and no problem winning in RCR equipment, Dillon can only win if he wrecks others or everyone runs out of gas

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dale and Harvick and no problem winning in RCR equipment, Dillon can only win if he wrecks others or everyone runs out of gas

Dale is the best wheelman in NASCAR history, and Harvick is pretty damn good himself. Harvick went from winning maybe a race or two a year at RCR to being the favorite to win damn near every race his first season at SHR.

Of all the drivers RCR has had, only two all time greats have ever been able to win more than a handful of races there.

Truck Champion, Busch Champion. 2 more wins in Cup than Chase Elliott, but no talent.

Again.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a shock. Junior retired. He's the only reason a bunch of fans were still tuning in after all the stupid and complex changes NASCAR has made over the years. I'm actually a little surprised it wasn't higher

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shock. Junior retired. He's the only reason a bunch of fans were still tuning in after all the stupid and complex changes NASCAR has made over the years. I'm actually a little surprised it wasn't higher
Not a surprise since the biggest three draws over the past decade (Jr, Stewart and Gordon) have retired over the past couple of seasons. I am interested in seeing if this trend continues throughout the season and if so, how much of a drop it'll be.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the video in this story

Bubba Wallace emotional after runner-up finish

From having talent but struggling to find sponsors the last few years to get rides on any level on top of having some fans in the stands still calling him the N word and saying he's only there because he's a minority, he puts up with a ton of shit and you NEVER hear him talk about it or complain when he has every right to. That is what those emotions are right there in that video of his and his family. This kid deserves it

Gotta say....Bubba Wallace might be added to my drivers I root for pool haha. Love his story, love his personality and love his emotion. Don't see that kinda emotion very much anymore.

This kid is what RPM has needed for a long time and NASCAR needs to excite fans again with a racer who gives a damn and races clean by doing everything right in the car.

Richard Petty energized by Bubba Wallace's runner-up run | NASCAR.com

Yeah, I liked what he said in his post-race comments. I'll be pulling for him to do well. I hope he gives Hamlin hell for the rest of the season. Been a while since we've had a good feud

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FTR, Bubba Wallace is one of the good guys in racing that is deserving of a better ride than RPM IMO.

When he was driving for Kyle Busch in the truck series, he was winning races and a title contender, and he was a teenager at the time. Roush Racing just ain't what it used to be, so the wins weren't there in the Busch Series, but he got more out of that ride than most would be able to. Wouldn't have minded it if he took over the 10 instead of Almirola.

Get him in some good equipment and Bubba can win races.

There's more great young talent in NASCAR now than there has been since the early 2000's when Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Ryan Newman, Dale Jr, Matt Kenseth and Kurt Busch were just breaking in, and there's more on the way.

And it will be needed.

Dale Jr, Stewart and Kenseth have already retired.

Harvick and Johnson are both north of 40 now.

Even Truex is in his late 30's.

There's gonna be a lot of big names gone in the next few years, and the next generation is showing a lot of promise.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I liked what he said in his post-race comments. I'll be pulling for him to do well. I hope he gives Hamlin hell for the rest of the season. Been a while since we've had a good feud

About the only way I'd ever pull for Chase Elliott is if last season's late season feud with Denny Hamlin carries over into this year. And even then, I'd just hope Elliott puts Hamlin in the wall, but still never wins a race.

I think Hamlin is the most universally disliked driver in NASCAR among the fans.