• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Commit List (in OP) and General Recruiting Thread

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walters was in home with Tommy Bush tonight as well... he's not signing until February so Nebraska trying to keep that line open. Would be a big add to the class if Nebraska could somehow pull it off.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few updates...

1. McGriff decommitted from UCF today, seems like only a matter of time until he flips to N...
2. Martinez hosts Tennessee coaches tonight, seems to be a last ditch effort to keep him in the fold. Will be an interesting week to watch. Nebraska seems pretty confident that he's N.
3. Joshua Fleeks apparently had a much better visit than anticipated and considered a flip, as a result Baylor sent their ENTIRE coaching staff to his HS today to disway him from making a change. Will be interesting to watch how this one plays out as well as Fleeks former HS coach is on the Baylor coaching staff currently.
3. Also, per some sources on Rivals it sounds like Nebraska might be in it with Goodrich again... could see a recommitment.
4. Jeshaen Jones and Greg Bell's visits couldn't have gone much better from what I understand as well. Could see one or both commit by next week.
5. Bryson Williams - Lincoln product currently committed to Wisconsin has been open to Nebraska as well, Nebraska was in-home on Sunday night right after his Wisconsin visit. Could Nebraska get him to officially visit this weekend? We'll see... but it sounds like he's a bit torn on what to do currently.

thank god frost came back home. we will never utter those words again.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking for some big uglies to start showing up.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin McGriff flipped tonight to Nebraska, not surprising, good athletic TE. Welcome him aboard

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost and Verduzco went in home with Adrian Martinez last night... by all accounts it went really really well... Martinez wants a decision made in the next couple of days. It's still a bit up in the air but I like Nebraska's chances here.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any chance Vedral transfers?

No, I don't think so... however, a name that might pick up steam after the spring... Joey Burrow from OSU. Would be a grad transfer with 2 years of eligibility.