• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 best truck

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reddit user leaks photo of unmasked 2019 Ram 1500
Ram+1500.jpg

Inoffensive...probably a lower trim. The trademark crosshairs are gone. Kinda bland. Silverado may have something to fear, especially the way Dodge discounts their trucks....no way F-150 is sweating this.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it cost $500 per month to lease a new F-150 and $300 for a similarly equipped Tundra?? Do the Toyotas depreciate that much more slowly or what?

Leasing a Tundra through my biz is just damned cheap. That Ford had better be a LOT better for twice the cost.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it cost $500 per month to lease a new F-150 and $300 for a similarly equipped Tundra?? Do the Toyotas depreciate that much more slowly or what?

Leasing a Tundra through my biz is just damned cheap. That Ford had better be a LOT better for twice the cost.

Toyota's are twice the vehicle ford makes. Fords are ok if you plan on keeping them a year or two. Toyotas are good for 10 to 20.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toyota's are twice the vehicle ford makes. Fords are ok if you plan on keeping them a year or two. Toyotas are good for 10 to 20.

Well, I've always owned Fords and never been disappointed. My dad always put 300+ on his Lincolns and Fords and the ones I've sold to friends and kept track of performed similarly. Meanwhile, my wife's Sienna is the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned.

That said, TWICE the lease price for a similarly priced truck? Something ain't right there. Either depreciation is fucked on F-150s or they're screwing people on the leases...or Toyota is giving shit away.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I've always owned Fords and never been disappointed. My dad always put 300+ on his Lincolns and Fords and the ones I've sold to friends and kept track of performed similarly. Meanwhile, my wife's Sienna is the biggest piece of shit I've ever owned.

That said, TWICE the lease price for a similarly priced truck? Something ain't right there. Either depreciation is fucked on F-150s or they're screwing people on the leases.

I'm glad you've had some good ones.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious?

Completely.

My daily driver is an Audi S4. Now that's some fun to drive every day.

Who the fuck would want to wheel a truck around every day besides somebody who needs it for work?

I see a lot of one vehicle families where I live with a huge urban assault vehicle as the only vehicle. Cause they have a boat or some such.

Meanwhile wifey has to fight the truck to take kids to soccer, go shopping, etc. Usually they can barely see over the steering wheel.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Runeman used to lease the tundra for that exact reason. Toyota is damn convinced of their resale value.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Runeman used to lease the tundra for that exact reason. Toyota is damn convinced of their resale value.

I guess Toyotas aren't for me then since I never keep a car for more than a few years. Life is too short not to drive new shit all the time.

The more I look around, the more I'm convinced I'll have to wait for the Mercedes truck or something else kinda' new and different.

new-lts-car.png

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely.

My daily driver is an Audi S4. Now that's some fun to drive every day.

Who the fuck would want to wheel a truck around every day besides somebody who needs it for work?

I see a lot of one vehicle families where I live with a huge urban assault vehicle as the only vehicle. Cause they have a boat or some such.

Meanwhile wifey has to fight the truck to take kids to soccer, go shopping, etc. Usually they can barely see over the steering wheel.

Me. I love my truck. I love being elevated above most of the rest of traffic. I love the power, I love the four wheel drive capability. I love the fact that I can go pick shit up whenever I want or have to haul something.

Now granted, I need the truck for hunting primarily. If I didn’t quail hunt and have to haul around dogs I’d probably drive a Toyota 4-Runner. I’ll also admit that my truck stays in the garage 80% of the time and I bought a little 15 year old corolla to drive the piss out of every day to keep the miles low on the tundra. I’d like to keep that tundra for a long time.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make it a point to not have to pick shit up or haul anything thus waylaying the need to have to drive a truck day to day.....

I need a truck I borrow one from my brother.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make it a point to not have to pick shit up or haul anything thus waylaying the need to have to drive a truck day to day.....

I need a truck I borrow one from my brother.

Those of us who own trucks would like to tell those of you who think you can borrow ours whenever you want to go fuck yourselves.