• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad idea. Trade Kipnis to make a little space in the team salary. Or even trade Encarnacion.
He'd be a lot better piece than Encarnacion.

But what they really need is Corey Kluber to find some heart.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rumor in Phoenix is that the D'Backs offered JD a one year deal for over $25mil or a multi-year deal (NOT five years) where he could opt out at some time. Unless JD bites on the one year deal...or the D'Backs know positively they won't sign Goldschmidt after 2019...I don't see them having the finances to afford JD, Goldschmidt and Greinke's $34mil all at one time.

Nevertheless...the Cleveland Indians (Bluebirds?) would be smart to steal JD from the Red Sox.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Doug retarded?

Don't know. I do know that whomever @dougplayer is, he is a very lonely guy...needing any attention he can get. I know I sure gave him enough attention....but I'm done responding to his repeating cycle of foolishness.
I may never know if "doug" is an actual person with a silly schtick he is using for attention...or if "dougplayer" is the alternate name used by another eHoopla member who likes to stir-up trouble using his "alternate ego"???

Put dougplayer on ignore...maybe he will wither and die.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So true Broncos. Kluber needs to find some Heart. He hasn't got his team a ring. Like verlander did for Astros. Now there is heart

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true Broncos. Kluber needs to find some Heart. He hasn't got his team a ring. Like verlander did for Astros. Now there is heart

Verlander didn't win the ultimate prize in Detroit because you're a fucking jinx. Tigers suck. Lions overpaid Stafford & didn't even make the playoffs. Jimmy Jam couldn't put together a top 10 recruiting class & he can't beat Ohio State. He was also 0-5 versus teams that finished the regular season w/ a winning record last year. They lost their bowl game. Tom Brady lost the Super Bowl. And before you mention 1948 for the 5,000th time that was also the last time meeeechegan won an outright national title.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kluber just can't be clutch.
So . How did all that gibberish matter??
Deflect...soon as kluber heard Astros got verlander..kluber gave it up.packed for off season.no heart

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Indians pick up J.d.. Proves they don't think they can win it as of right now. Add more pieces. Risk for winning right now. Tigers did it before. Indians don't have guts to do it

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad idea. Trade Kipnis to make a little space in the team salary. Or even trade Encarnacion.
They’ve been trying to trade Kipnis all offseason. Like Miggy, he sucked so badly last year that they couldn’t move his contract. He needs to step it up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor in Phoenix is that the D'Backs offered JD a one year deal for over $25mil or a multi-year deal (NOT five years) where he could opt out at some time. Unless JD bites on the one year deal...or the D'Backs know positively they won't sign Goldschmidt after 2019...I don't see them having the finances to afford JD, Goldschmidt and Greinke's $34mil all at one time.

Nevertheless...the Cleveland Indians (Bluebirds?) would be smart to steal JD from the Red Sox.
Yankees should've signed him instead of trading for Stanton. Hed hit 15 to right at home, Atleast.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve been trying to trade Kipnis all offseason. Like Miggy, he sucked so badly last year that they couldn’t move his contract. He needs to step it up.
So. You are saying no body wanted kipnis??
No body. Miggy had injury. All better now. Will be worth a raise

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Indians pick up J.d.. Proves they don't think they can win it as of right now. Add more pieces. Risk for winning right now. Tigers did it before. Indians don't have guts to do it

Well, I don't know what the FO is thinking, but I don't think this team will win a WS. They should win the division, but I don't see them getting to the WS.