• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Texas Longhorns Schedule with honest opinion/analysis/percpective - discussion inside........

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I like crunchy peanut butter, but mostly I like smooth. I had an english muffin with crunchy and some sliced bananas yesterday. It was pretty good.

Peter pan reduced fat is the shit

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be happy that the Longhorns don't have to play the UNH Wildcats.. :nod:

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere between 3-7 wins and probably towards the high end because they do have talent.

San Jose, Kansas (although...) and Tech are gimmies.

USC, KSU, OU, OSU, and WVU are losses.

Maryland, ISU, baylor, and TCU could go either way

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't really give a ratz azz about the Longhorns, but thanks for asking

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas owns them chalk that up as an L.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me if I'm wrong with any of this
I'm being totally realistic here.

L Maryland - Texas will be a "mistake machine" and will throw this easily winnable game

W San Jose State - What the fuck could go wrong in this game.

L @ USC - Longhorns get curb stomped/no explanation needed.

L @ Iowa State - If this game were in Austin, then Texas wouldn't lose so big, but it's not

L KSU - Snyder has Texas number/this won't change. KSU will win this one for outgoing coach Snyder.

L Oklahoma in Dallas - Texas will get clownstomped so hard, we'll have to bus in more clowns.

L Oklahoma State - Texas won't be able to keep up/ might be worse than that 66-3 thing with UCLA

W @ Baylor - Texas finally gets on track. Whatever that means. Its Baylor for fucks sake.

L @ TCU - No fat boy whining here. TCU all the way with Kenny Thrill at QB.

W Kansas - I mean WTF. How many times can you lose to Kansas. Odds favor the Longhorn/squeeker.

L @ West Virginia - That transfere QB that WVU has will set all kinds of records in this game.

W Texas Tech - Coach Bro will be gone by this game and Tech will be wondering when it all ends.

So Texas will manage to beat the 3 worst teams on their schedule.
Herman tries to regroup and seasons end telling the world that Bowl Games are overrated.

I think they beat MD and gets their hopes up which turns out to be worse then actually losing the game.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really need everyone to come confirm Jexas licks balls?

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me if I'm wrong with any of this
I'm being totally realistic here.

L Maryland - Texas will be a "mistake machine" and will throw this easily winnable game

W San Jose State - What the fuck could go wrong in this game.

L @ USC - Longhorns get curb stomped/no explanation needed.

L @ Iowa State - If this game were in Austin, then Texas wouldn't lose so big, but it's not

L KSU - Snyder has Texas number/this won't change. KSU will win this one for outgoing coach Snyder.

L Oklahoma in Dallas - Texas will get clownstomped so hard, we'll have to bus in more clowns.

L Oklahoma State - Texas won't be able to keep up/ might be worse than that 66-3 thing with UCLA

W @ Baylor - Texas finally gets on track. Whatever that means. Its Baylor for fucks sake.

L @ TCU - No fat boy whining here. TCU all the way with Kenny Thrill at QB.

W Kansas - I mean WTF. How many times can you lose to Kansas. Odds favor the Longhorn/squeeker.

L @ West Virginia - That transfere QB that WVU has will set all kinds of records in this game.

W Texas Tech - Coach Bro will be gone by this game and Tech will be wondering when it all ends.

Herman tries to regroup and seasons end telling the world that Bowl Games are overrated.

Uhhh, you're wrong, or at least I hope to god your wrong. If your prediction happens this year, you have my word I'll pull for OU in 2018 RRSO! I still think it's a talent vs coaches issue, but I do think we are making some progress. My guess is 7-5 or 8-4 this year. It's a big ship to turn around. Herman needs some time.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I swear to Almighty God.......if you know anyone on the Longhorn staff, send me a PM. My 15 year old grandson looks like he's 19. He threw 23 TDs last year for his high school freshman team and he ran for 9 (two under 20 yards) . Let him QB Texas this year and I guarantee they'll make a bowl. Don't worry about academics, he's a high honors student. He can throw a football 65 yards standing still. His team practiced kickoffs with him throwing to the back of the end zone because the kicker couldn't kick further than 50 yards.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Baylor will be able to beat anybody this year Cowboy? I can't see them beating anyone with a pulse...but I've been wrong before.

Not really-they don't have any depth and aside from running back are weaker at skill positions than last year. The game being in Waco is the main reason I'd give Baylor a chance.

Plus its possible Texas gets smoked in a couple of games before they get to them and the team gets down on itself. Strong never established a winning mindset with the program and although it's possible Hermann will change that attitude it's tough to do right off the bat.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, my phone was on silent. What seems to be the friggin' problem?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-6, finally become bowl eligible against Tech last week of season.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Bevo is a steer, so much of what follows may be moot.

• Longhorn cattle are more disease resistant than other breeds.
  • Contrary to conjecture, longhorns have fairly easy births.
  • Their horns never truly stop growing. Horn growth slows with age.
  • On average, longhorns live longer than other breeds and can reproduce into their teens.
  • Longhorn meat is lean. Even grain-fed longhorns will provide leaner meat.
  • Generally, longhorns are intelligent and gentle animals.
  • Both males and females have horns. Males tend to have straight horns which turn up at the ends. The horns of females can be varied in shape.
  • Longhorns aren't picky browsers. They'll eat just about anything rooted in the ground.

Drury+Hat+tip.jpg