• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL 2017 SEC Coach of the Year

2017 SEC Coach of the Year

• Total voters

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the winner of the 2017 SEC Coach of the Year is....

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Auburn wins the Iron Bowl then Malzahn should win COY

No way. That loss to LSU kills him.

I think it's either Kirby or Will. Honestly, I have been surprised by both.

If Alabama wins the SEC, then it should be his. The amount of injuries to key players we've had this year is unlike anything we've seen at Bama.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. That loss to LSU kills him.

I think it's either Kirby or Will. Honestly, I have been surprised by both.

If Alabama wins the SEC, then it should be his. The amount of injuries to key players we've had this year is unlike anything we've seen at Bama.
Problem is every program has to deal with injuries and Saban has more talent on his second team than most teams have in their first team.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is every program has to deal with injuries and Saban has more talent on his second team than most teams have in their first team.

No doubt, but at this point, we are down 1 lineman, 5 linebackers, and maybe our second best secondary player.

5 LB's....:L

Plus, The last 2 Alabama teams would have beaten this one. Yet we are against undefeated, #1 in the nation, and on pace for another playoff berth.

This Alabama team is talented, but IMO, nowhere close to the talent we've had the past couple of years, yet most people can't tell a difference.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, but at this point, we are down 1 lineman, 5 linebackers, and maybe our second best secondary player.

5 LB's....:L

Plus, The last 2 Alabama teams would have beaten this one. Yet we are against undefeated, #1 in the nation, and on pace for another playoff berth.

This Alabama team is talented, but IMO, nowhere close to the talent we've had the past couple of years, yet most people can't tell a difference.
So basically Alabama is no longer Superman they are now Batman. Alabama has had a weak schedule this year, had Mississippi State had them the game with poor play calling. Expectations are for them to be undefeated and they again have he most talent of anyone in the country. You can lose 5 LB and still have most of your LBs starting at any program in the country. You are sounding like Bill Gates crying about losing a million dollars.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically Alabama is no longer Superman they are now Batman. Alabama has had a weak schedule this year, had Mississippi State had them the game with poor play calling. Expectations are for them to be undefeated and they again have he most talent of anyone in the country. You can lose 5 LB and still have most of your LBs starting at any program in the country. You are sounding like Bill Gates crying about losing a million dollars.

I'm not crying at all. Just stating the fact that this team has suffered a ton of injures, more so than usual.

I understand that right now we have our 3rd string LB staring Inside, that this particular player is a 5* FROSH. But I do think this year CFB is more even than it has been in the past. Last year, I though leading into the playoffs that Clemson and Alabama were clearly the best teams. This year, there is no dominated teams, as every team has a giant weakness, which isn't something I would say we've seen in a few years.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirby hands down!

He's one year away from beating Bama and the rest of the Conference !

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crying at all. Just stating the fact that this team has suffered a ton of injures, more so than usual.

I understand that right now we have our 3rd string LB staring Inside, that this particular player is a 5* FROSH. But I do think this year CFB is more even than it has been in the past. Last year, I though leading into the playoffs that Clemson and Alabama were clearly the best teams. This year, there is no dominated teams, as every team has a giant weakness, which isn't something I would say we've seen in a few years.
You are talking to a fan of a team that has had one 5* players ever and you are asking us to feel sorry for Bama who has a 5* buried on your third string. You will get no sympathy from me.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are talking to a fan of a team that has had one 5* players ever and you are asking us to feel sorry for Bama who has a 5* buried on your third string. You will get no sympathy from me.

Again, not asking for sympathy. Just putting out the facts.

Saban has done a hell of a job with this team.

Regardless, I still think this will go with Kirby.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to pick since half of them were fired.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one gave a shit when Auburn lost their entir backfield last year and they don't now.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one gave a shit when Auburn lost their entir backfield last year and they don't now.

I guarantee you did. I don't expect anyone to give a shit about Bama's injury issues, but in terms of SEC COTY, they will likely look at it if Bama goes undefeated as it's mentioned 435 times every freckin game.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you did. I don't expect anyone to give a shit about Bama's injury issues, but in terms of SEC COTY, they will likely look at it if Bama goes undefeated as it's mentioned 435 times every freckin game.
More likely they look at their book of work. Try not to over think this shit and just enjoy the games.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More likely they look at their book of work. Try not to over think this shit and just enjoy the games.

I enjoy the games. Which is why I choose Kirby for the winner.

Think it's his unless he chocks against Tech.

I'm still the most impressed with Will though. He's had a good year in Columbia.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, Nick Saban. But the next two weeks can bump him to 3rd. I think the winner of SEC CG should get it.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy the games. Which is why I choose Kirby for the winner.

Think it's his unless he chocks against Tech.

I'm still the most impressed with Will though. He's had a good year in Columbia.
The only team he has beat that is worth a crap is NC State and they just lost to Wake. Let's see what they do against Clemson.

Kirby has my vote as he won the east in his second year and got the road victory in South Bend.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only team he has beat that is worth a crap is NC State and they just lost to Wake. Let's see what they do against Clemson.

Kirby has my vote as he won the east in his second year and got the road victory in South Bend.

You may say the same about Kirby's only win being at ND, who got blown out by Miami, and could easily lose this weekend to Stanford, especially if UGA doesn't get back the Jackets this weekend.