• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Schedule

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C95RR13XcAAc3Rw.jpg:large

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notes:
  1. Strength of schedule: T-27. Pittsburgh Steelers: 115-139-2, .453 ... Scary given their history under Tomlin!
  2. First quarter of the season looks very manageable, just sucks that they are on the road 3 out of first 4.
  3. Great home field slate down the final half of the season.
  4. Playing on X-mas 2-years in a row? Away game in Houston. Guess it gives me a good reason to drink on the holidays. Let's just hope the anxiety from last year's bout doesn't make another appearance.
  5. 4 consecutive primetime games during weeks 11-14. Brutal stretch, but should be fun.
  6. If they are in good position after the NE game, they can coast out weeks 16 & 17 to give everyone time to get healthy before the playoffs.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notes:
  1. Strength of schedule: T-27. Pittsburgh Steelers: 115-139-2, .453 ... Scary given their history under Tomlin!
  2. First quarter of the season looks very manageable, just sucks that they are on the road 3 out of first 4.
  4. Playing on X-mas 2-years in a row? Away game in Houston. Guess it gives me a good reason to drink on the holidays. Let's just hope the anxiety from last year's bout doesn't make another appearance.
  5. 4 consecutive primetime games during weeks 11-14. Brutal stretch, but should be fun.
  6. If they are in good position after the NE game, they can coast out weeks 16 & 17 to give everyone time to get healthy before the playoffs.

Only 3 away games after the bye......
That is sweet!!!!!

I see a 9+ win season just looking at this now.
9 should be without question, the rest will be bonus!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two games that stand out on this schedule are the Packers and the Pats.

If Pittsburgh wants to be recognized as a top tier team, they need to knock off these two teams.

Interesting we have 3 dome games in Indy, Detoilet, and Houston....Ben does exceptional in domes....but will the identity-less D allow Stafford to kick our asses???

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 12-4, first round bye, and at least one home game in the playoffs.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 3 away games after the bye......
That is sweet!!!!!

I see a 9+ win season just looking at this now.
9 should be without question, the rest will be bonus!!!!
The two games that stand out on this schedule are the Packers and the Pats.

If Pittsburgh wants to be recognized as a top tier team, they need to knock off these two teams.

Interesting we have 3 dome games in Indy, Detoilet, and Houston....Ben does exceptional in domes....but will the identity-less D allow Stafford to kick our asses???

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say 12-4, first round bye, and at least one home game in the playoffs.
Before the bye, I have them at 6-2. 3 questionable road games @BAL, @KC, & @DET. They should be able to win at the VERY LEAST 1 of those. The other 5 games are all winnable. Vikes will be tough but luckily its their 1st home game and the Steelers rarely drop those.

After the bye is when it gets interesting. They haven't had much of a problem handling Indy as of late, but they are always a wild card and this team can be just as unpredictable. And don't sleep on Tennessee. They are a sleeping giant right now capable of placing top 5 in the AFC if they can continue to improve upon last year's success (great D with & up-and-coming O). Biggest game is obviously NE. A drop at GB isn't the end of the world since its out of conference play, but will still be a great measuring stick before they face off with NE. If they are the contender they're supposed to be, then they will do no worse than 2 losses during weeks 10-15. After that they can ghost-ride the season out in Houston on X-mas & back at Heinz for the Brownies.

I too have them tentatively at 12-4 right now... Subject to change as the season approaches. Meaning I'm not ready to put my stamp of approval on it yet lol.

One things for sure, I think we can expect the typical 0 or 1 win during another god-awful Landry Jones preseason :thumb: :L.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the bye, I have them at 6-2. 3 questionable road games @BAL, @KC, & @DET. They should be able to win at the VERY LEAST 1 of those. The other 5 games are all winnable. Vikes will be tough but luckily its their 1st home game and the Steelers rarely drop those.

After the bye is when it gets interesting. They haven't had much of a problem handling Indy as of late, but they are always a wild card and this team can be just as unpredictable. And don't sleep on Tennessee. They are a sleeping giant right now capable of placing top 5 in the AFC if they can continue to improve upon last year's success (great D with & up-and-coming O). Biggest game is obviously NE. A drop at GB isn't the end of the world since its out of conference play, but will still be a great measuring stick before they face off with NE. If they are the contender they're supposed to be, then they will do no worse than 2 losses during weeks 10-15. After that they can ghost-ride the season out in Houston on X-mas & back at Heinz for the Brownies.

I too have them tentatively at 12-4 right now... Subject to change as the season approaches. Meaning I'm not ready to put my stamp of approval on it yet lol.

One things for sure, I think we can expect the typical 0 or 1 win during another god-awful Landry Jones preseason :thumb: :L.

fuck pre-season!!!! and Laundry (yes laundry) jones.

Put that damn stamp on it @FaCe-LeE-uS .........

d55a1c4d751f9b58398a7bbc7e22ce07.gif

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like 13-3 to me. Maybe the Patriots will even have to come to our house to embarrass us this year in the playoffs. A girl can dream.

There will be no embareassment this year!!!! (And yes I spelled it correctly) LOL

One thing a gal likes more than a diamond.....a Steeler Win!!!!

Bolded....

Wat+_539fd6b144f4a29960255dc9a098fad3.jpg

Last edited:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notes:

Taking a simple overview approach...this looks like an 11-5 season...losses...@BAL, @CIN, @KC, NE, @HOU or GB

Of course, every year this team loses a game (PHI LY) that I've rubber stamped with a W...which game will that be this year is the question.

The teams I think they should beat or sweep, but will be improved and could pose danger...TN, CLE, CIN, BAL, IND.

BAL...lot of moving parts this offseason. The Ravens can look like shit for weeks and face PIT and play like a 12 win team...the backend of that DEF should be better, they still need to upgrade the edge opposite Suggs. The OFC is another story...they need a WR to step up big time, hard to see them doing much better than 9-7...should sweep, expect a split.

CIN...1st time in a while both OC & DC remain. If the rebuilt OL holds up, they still have a enough talent on OFC to be a playoff team, but that's a big chore. DEF, time to plug some youth into the lineup...the DT and CB from last year draft have to factor., they also need edge help...should split, expect split.

CLE...this guys are still the door mat of the DIV and league, but I expect them to win 5 or 6 games this year....just not week 1 or 17...should sweep, expect sweep.

IND...coming off bye week...they probably will have Luck this time, but it shouldn't matter.

TN...imo this is a dangerous game...helps that it's in prime time, Steelers normally play well in primetime.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3