• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Roster

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scandrick Expected To Have Surgery On Fractured Hand

scandrick_orlando-hs.jpg

(Sept. 11; 9:15 a.m.) – Cornerback Orlando Scandrick is expected to have surgery to repair a fractured bone in his left hand.

It’s currently uncertain whether Scandrick will be available for Sunday’s Week 2 matchup against the Denver Broncos.

Scandrick left for the locker room in the first half of the Cowboys’ season-opening win over the New York Giants and was subsequently ruled out of the game. Team owner/general manager Jerry Jones confirmed Scandrick’s fracture after the game.

Rookie Chidobe Awuzie took more defensive snaps with Scandrick out of the lineup.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scandrick Expected To Have Surgery On Fractured Hand

scandrick_orlando-hs.jpg

(Sept. 11; 9:15 a.m.) – Cornerback Orlando Scandrick is expected to have surgery to repair a fractured bone in his left hand.

It’s currently uncertain whether Scandrick will be available for Sunday’s Week 2 matchup against the Denver Broncos.

Scandrick left for the locker room in the first half of the Cowboys’ season-opening win over the New York Giants and was subsequently ruled out of the game. Team owner/general manager Jerry Jones confirmed Scandrick’s fracture after the game.

Rookie Chidobe Awuzie took more defensive snaps with Scandrick out of the lineup.
He just can't catch a break.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when he did it. He knocked the hell out of somebody on the side line. I never saw him after that
Yeah, that was the play. He stuck 'em (think it was Shepard) but he sees a WR coming his way on a fake reverse and he then turns his back and runs to the other side of the field leaving him all alone. It didn't look like there was anyone else there whose responsibility it could have been, so I don't know what he was doing. yet he somehow got back over pretty quickly

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I really don't think they are going to get a a lot for him but he is a good player. At this point I feel like we should watch how our secondary plays out. I liked what I saw of Woods in the little bit he played in the preseason. Maybe he is the long term answer at that second safety spot. And if we hit on a couple of the CBs we know Awuzie has the potential to play there also. So we have options. Now, if it costs very little to get him then I would change my stance and would be all for bringing him in. If he turns out to be the guy he was drafted to be and showed in spurts to be then even if you don't resign him you get a good pick back when he leaves and you get a good player for the rest of what could be a deep playoff year with some luck.

Kenny Vaccaro - DB - Saints
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Saints are shopping contract-year S Kenny Vaccaro.

Multiple teams are reportedly in talks about a Vaccaro trade. The Saints have a starting-caliber safety in Vonn Bell behind Vaccaro, and re-signing him is going to be difficult with a Drew Brees extension looming. Vaccaro is coming off a solid 2016, but was suspended the final four games and hasn't lived up to his draft status. It won't be surprising if the Saints move on from Vaccaro.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I really don't think they are going to get a a lot for him but he is a good player. At this point I feel like we should watch how our secondary plays out. I liked what I saw of Woods in the little bit he played in the preseason. Maybe he is the long term answer at that second safety spot. And if we hit on a couple of the CBs we know Awuzie has the potential to play there also. So we have options. Now, if it costs very little to get him then I would change my stance and would be all for bringing him in. If he turns out to be the guy he was drafted to be and showed in spurts to be then even if you don't resign him you get a good pick back when he leaves and you get a good player for the rest of what could be a deep playoff year with some luck.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Saints are shopping contract-year S Kenny Vaccaro.

Multiple teams are reportedly in talks about a Vaccaro trade. The Saints have a starting-caliber safety in Vonn Bell behind Vaccaro, and re-signing him is going to be difficult with a Drew Brees extension looming. Vaccaro is coming off a solid 2016, but was suspended the final four games and hasn't lived up to his draft status. It won't be surprising if the Saints move on from Vaccaro.
Man he's pretty darn good...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they'll get a 3rd for him. If they keep him they most likely get a 4th comp pick in 2019, so there's no reason to take less than a 4th, and if other TEAMS are in talks, they will have to out bid the others. Keep in mind if the team who trades for him, can't sign him they will get a comp pick, again most likely a 4th, in return.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much money Revis would want to play like 3 weeks until we get healthy:scratch:
Assuming of course he is in Football shape which he likely is not

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver held to16 points and losing:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys are slowly coming back. Lee and Lewis hopefully both OK. Moore already back. Irving one more week. CBs should be getting healthier. Now looks like Hitchens is hopefully back soon too:

Anthony Hitchens - LB - Cowboys
Cowboys MLB Anthony Hitchens (knee) returned to a limited practice on Wednesday.

It's his first practice since undergoing a knee scope late last month. Hitchens was originally given an eight-week recovery window and appears to be ahead of schedule. With that said, it's unlikely he suits up against the Rams in Week 4.

The D should hopefully get better each week

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys are slowly coming back. Lee and Lewis hopefully both OK. Moore already back. Irving one more week. CBs should be getting healthier. Now looks like Hitchens is hopefully back soon too:

Anthony Hitchens - LB - Cowboys
Cowboys MLB Anthony Hitchens (knee) returned to a limited practice on Wednesday.

It's his first practice since undergoing a knee scope late last month. Hitchens was originally given an eight-week recovery window and appears to be ahead of schedule. With that said, it's unlikely he suits up against the Rams in Week 4.

The D should hopefully get better each week

I'm excited to see Hitchens on the field. I just hope this injury hasn't set him back too far. By almost all accounts Hitchens was far and away the best defender in camp this year - bar none.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see Hitchens on the field. I just hope this injury hasn't set him back too far. By almost all accounts Hitchens was far and away the best defender in camp this year - bar none.
Yeah, we do need to see if he is healthy first. So maybe give him a couple of weeks. My guess is once he is healthy he steps into the starting Mike spot, but that we rotate the LBs a little bit during the game. I love that this gives us 4 LBs not named Durant or Wilbur that we can play

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we do need to see if he is healthy first. So maybe give him a couple of weeks. My guess is once he is healthy he steps into the starting Mike spot, but that we rotate the LBs a little bit during the game. I love that this gives us 4 LBs not named Durant or Wilbur that we can play
Adding Irving and Hitchens to the D will be SWEET

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...this is not a good sign at all:

Rico Gathers - TE - Cowboys
Cowboys TE Rico Gathers (injured reserve) is still dealing with concussion symptoms.

Considering he suffered the concussion more than a month and a half ago, it is a major concern. Gathers was at the team facility on Thursday, however, so it looks like he is making progress. Gathers is eligible to return Week 9, but that looks like a long shot at this point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't even know this was a possibility. Good thing others coming back. Kid needs to find a way to stay on the field or with the #'s we have on the DL he's going to be left behind.
  • First-year defensive end Charles Tapper will have surgery Friday to repair a broken bone in his foot. Tapper suffered the injury when he accidentally stepped on a teammate's foot. The initial recovery timeline is 8-10 weeks, Garrett said. The Cowboys could choose to move Tapper to Reserve/Injured and create a spot to activate defensive lineman David Irving, who’s returning from a four-game suspension.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much money Revis would want to play like 3 weeks until we get healthy:scratch:
Assuming of course he is in Football shape which he likely is not

Probably 10 million for 3 games. He gets 5 million if he doesn't play for anyone and would lose the 5 million if he plays. I thought about the same thing for Phillys abysmal secondary but that free 5 million makes him waaaaaay to expensive.