• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Roster

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rico Gathers is the question mark at TE, he could still be the tight end of the future. He'll have a year to figure it out, his athleticism is there. Just keep buying time while he learns.
Ya never know, but I wouldn't expect too much out of Gathers and I sure as heck wouldn't draft or not draft a player assuming it will be the case. If it happens then consider it gravy. That being said we don't have a 2017 need at TE so I hope we don't go there unless we really love a guy. If we drafted a guy early it likely means we are cutting Gathers anyway. He is already looking like he will be #4 on the depth chart without a draft pick. I'd say it's less than 50% he makes the final 53.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya never know, but I wouldn't expect too much out of Gathers and I sure as heck wouldn't draft or not draft a player assuming it will be the case. If it happens then consider it gravy. That being said we don't have a 2017 need at TE so I hope we don't go there unless we really love a guy. If we drafted a guy early it likely means we are cutting Gathers anyway. He is already looking like he will be #4 on the depth chart without a draft pick. I'd say it's less than 50% he makes the final 53.

just depends who is there when the picks roll around

Njoku Butt Shaheen come to mind Njoku is the only first round talent Butt is a blue star special with the knee injury Shaheen out of Ashland is touted as a sleeper

it all depends on who is there when we pick

JMHO

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's free up that Romo money and make a play for Hankins. As of now he wants $10 million per which he obviously isn't getting.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he gets that, didn't poe get like 1yr 8mil? id rather have had him than paea, though i like what ive been reading about paea. strong dude.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say this but fuck Doug Free. Appreciate what you did but you screwed the team not retiring before free agency. It's not like he retired in June or July where he really needed more time to contemplate it, he did it what, 3 days into free agency? That extra $5 million would go a long way for this team, probably changes the whole approach of the front office.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That $5 earlier surely would have helped Jerry look for a "war daddy" Maybe that puts us in the equation for Poe, he basically got what we saved on free, instead we get Paea. Even a more better Corner, or his replacement?

I say fuck him as well. Heard teammates even reached out to him to try to get him to not retire and he did anyways.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does this guy look like he weighs much less than the 260 he is listed at:

Damontre Moore Ready To Work For Marinelli With “Closed Mouth, Open Ears”

moore_hero_2.jpg

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Madden has him at 250. lol

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrone Crawford - DL - Cowboys
Cowboys LE Tyrone Crawford (shoulder) is questionable for OTAs.

Crawford is still regaining strength in his surgically-repaired shoulder. The Cowboys haven't put a timetable on his return, but he's expected to be cleared for training camp. Crawford could see more snaps inside this year given his pass rush struggles. He's entering the third season of a six-year, $45.675 million deal.

Crawford best as an early down LDE IMO. Maybe DT in the nickel

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrone Crawford - DL - Cowboys
Cowboys LE Tyrone Crawford (shoulder) is questionable for OTAs.

Crawford is still regaining strength in his surgically-repaired shoulder. The Cowboys haven't put a timetable on his return, but he's expected to be cleared for training camp. Crawford could see more snaps inside this year given his pass rush struggles. He's entering the third season of a six-year, $45.675 million deal.

Crawford best as an early down LDE IMO. Maybe DT in the nickel
Crawford is not playing up to the contract. 3 sacks per season is not going to cut it

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His shoulders been bad since he got here seems like. Bad contract based on prediction that didn't pan out. They envisioned him as the Aaron Donald of this defense but he's more of a Jack Crawford.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His shoulders been bad since he got here seems like. Bad contract based on prediction that didn't pan out. They envisioned him as the Aaron Donald of this defense but he's more of a Jack Crawford.
Speaking of Donald I thought he was ours in the draft. At the time the Rams did not need a DT, but drafted him right before Dallas got the chance :L

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say this but fuck Doug Free. Appreciate what you did but you screwed the team not retiring before free agency. It's not like he retired in June or July where he really needed more time to contemplate it, he did it what, 3 days into free agency? That extra $5 million would go a long way for this team, probably changes the whole approach of the front office.

Except that is not how it happened. Stephen Jones came out and said that Doug Free made his decision known before Free Agency started. From day 1 the Cowboys front office has said that they do not intend to be players in free agency this year, also saying their only intent was to re-sign some of their own FAs this year - Doug Free's decision likely had little to no bearing on the situation.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that is not how it happened. Stephen Jones came out and said that Doug Free made his decision known before Free Agency started. From day 1 the Cowboys front office has said that they do not intend to be players in free agency this year, also saying their only intent was to re-sign some of their own FAs this year - Doug Free's decision likely had little to no bearing on the situation.
The Free retirement story was out at least a week befire Leary signed with Denver. No reason to blame Free for Leary or any other OL-man not signed.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was unaware, apologies for my ignorance.