• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Pittsburgh Steelers Roster Cuts

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone expecting any surprise cuts? Also, is there ANY chance Senquez Golson is on the roster or even the practice squad? Also, what guys, if any, are you looking for other teams to cut that we might be able to pick up?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with the addition of Haden we are in for a surprise cut in the CB group. Either Cockrell or Gay. The team could save close to 2 million by cutting 1 of those guys.

Golson... He's signed through 2018 (4-yr rookie contract) so they could IR him again to give him 1 last shot next offseason. But he hasn't done anything to earn anything so he may very well be gone.

League cuts... At this point with how uncertain we are for the future of the QB & RB positions, I think they will be shopping pretty hard for those positions. But there's little chance they want to roster anyone unless they are a serious candidate for a future starter.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One team I'm keeping an eye on as far as QB are the Saints and a guy like Ryan Nassib. He's only played in a few games but in those games, he was nearly perfect. Wonder if he is a guy that the Saints cut because they've been trying to groom Garrett Grayson as the heir apparent.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone expecting any surprise cuts? Also, is there ANY chance Senquez Golson is on the roster or even the practice squad? Also, what guys, if any, are you looking for other teams to cut that we might be able to pick up?

Surprise cuts? Not surprising but I think this will be a hard cut...Hawkins or Feiler...one is not going to make it.

Two I might be surprised a little...Matakevich, Gay

Golson...release...starter is not defined yet, but the slot has almost gotten crowded...Sutton and Sensabaugh are two way guys, but they have 4 guys they can put in the slot.