• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Off season Thread

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wonder how long this signing would've taken if lou was running things still.

glad he got #13 its just a shame that camm had to taint it kinda like how mike mottou tainted #27 after neids left.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kovy signed a 1 year $3.38 million dollar contract. I'm guessing nobody wanted this dude.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Projecting the Devils' lineup (Take 1)

Projected lines

Taylor Hall-Travis Zajac-Kyle Palmieri

Marcus Johansson- Adam Henrique-Miles Wood

Blake Speers-Nico Hischier-Michael McLeod

Pavel Zacha-Brian Boyle-Stefan Noesen

I understand the first line, I agree with that idea ATM.

Very impressive IMO to see Wood at the 2nd line, I wonder how Mojo and Rico mesh? ATM I don't have a strong counter for that proposed 2nd line.

I would switch Speers and Zacha. Let Zacha(15), Nico(17), McLeod(16) show us what the future holds... although vet experience would be preferred but why not? The line will get adjusted, I imagine Hall getting playing time with Nico and McLeod eventually.

Boyle and Noesen I like......

Seems very offensive forwards TBH but why not?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
kerfoot is going to go play with his buddy vessey with the rangers. they always get these types of players and haven't really hit a home run except wit haynes to some extent but one of these guys is going to pan out nicely for them eventually.

i saw that kovy is primed to come back 100% next year he said. i really hope he busts a knee or something like that because you know exactly where he will be signing NYR. i think kovy would actually really help them and their horrible powerplay.

mcleod nico john q zacha and to some extent blendisi have to be in the lineup this year consistantly. this team should take its lumps let the kids grow and get their exposure. if we are "lucky" they finish in the bottom and we can win the lotto and draft that super stud d man everyone is talking about. even if we don't the kids get great exposure to the nhl play and can grow their games. or if we are "lucky" the kids take off and we are in a playoff race.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i dug mac on the broadcast team only because i really enjoy listening to the players i grew up watching from a crazy time of the sport (80s) when hockey was as mainstream as robot fighting on spike. part of the reason i loved chico and really love dano doing the job.

who else former player can they bring in? driver looks and probably sounds as dry as a piece of wood. grant marshall?

on the other side wtf are the yotes thinking?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dug mac on the broadcast team only because i really enjoy listening to the players i grew up watching from a crazy time of the sport (80s) when hockey was as mainstream as robot fighting on spike. part of the reason i loved chico and really love dano doing the job.

who else former player can they bring in? driver looks and probably sounds as dry as a piece of wood. grant marshall?

on the other side wtf are the yotes thinking?

Patty appears to have settled in in the Czech or I would have loved him on the broadcast team.