• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NFL Salary Cap Draft: Championship: UK vs Shane

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have voted against myself more than you have LOL

Read option lmao. Your o-line is bottom 3. Martin is saving the disaster. You can't run with blocking and my front 7 is pretty strong. I see this being a shootout and a close one but I will always go with the better QB, o-line and secondary

tenor.gif

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hard to win when you automatically can tally 0-2 every round :laugh3:

I'm curious who are you referring too? NOT starting shit I am just wondering... UK has won two in a row but before that you had won 4 since he last won.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I only went back to the beginning of this year and I voted against myself 3 times, UK voted against himself 1 time. If I don't think my team has a chance I will vote against myself just like UK. But saying I never vote against myself is just plain wrong.

Either way, this was a fun draft.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Shane, you've already called it close, and you never vote against yourself lol. Moss, OBJ and Gronk against your back 7, Charles and Mariota killing you with read option, we score 50. Big Ben is a statue, Von Miller and Clowney make him wish he could run like Matiota

Read option? Big Ben a statue? He's one of the toughest QBs to bring down in the game. If I were you Shane I would have tried to make the argument you could win the game with ball control on the ground. UK has no run stopping players except Daniels, who as much as I love does not actually play NT on the Packers in the base. That's Kenny Clark and previously Letroy Guion and B.J. Raji. Armstead and Nkem are under 300. Shazier and Reddick are not run stopping inside linebackers.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read option? Big Ben a statue? He's one of the toughest QBs to bring down in the game. If I were you Shane I would have tried to make the argument you could win the game with ball control on the ground. UK has no run stopping players except Daniels, who as much as I love does not actually play NT on the Packers in the base. That's Kenny Clark and previously Letroy Guion and B.J. Raji. Armstead and Nkem are under 300. Shazier and Reddick are not run stopping inside linebackers.

I thought my defense was definitely more set up for success than his defense vs mine, but I guess Moss and Gronk can sway voters even with an average QB.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought my defense was definitely more set up for success than his defense vs mine, but I guess Moss and Gronk can sway voters even with an average QB.

Yeah that's the thing I don't like with football voting. Odell and Moss have never won a Super Bowl in their careers. Odell not a playoff game. Not their fault but it just shows WR isn't one of the most important positions.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's the thing I don't like with football voting. Odell and Moss have never won a Super Bowl in their careers. Odell not a playoff game. Not their fault but it just shows WR isn't one of the most important positions.
OBJ is 25, so the jury is still out on him. The one year Moss didn't play with a scrub QB, his team went 18-1. Gronk has Rings.
If you don't think Shazier and Reddick are dynamic run stoppers, I suggest you start tuning in to more than Packers games

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ is 25, so the jury is still out on him. The one year Moss didn't play with a scrub QB, his team went 18-1. Gronk has Rings.
If you don't think Shazier and Reddick are dynamic run stoppers, I suggest you start tuning in to more than Packers games
Reddick has played four career games idk how you're gonna say he's a dynamic anything. Both Shazier and Reddick were not drafted for their run stopping. You absolutely know that. They were drafted for their insane athleticism. Shazier is the best coverage linebacker in the league that's what he does. His career high in tackles is 55.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reddick has played four career games idk how you're gonna say he's a dynamic anything. Both Shazier and Reddick were not drafted for their run stopping. You absolutely know that. They were drafted for their insane athleticism. Shazier is the best coverage linebacker in the league that's what he does. His career high in tackles is 55.

^^^Shazier was drafted out of Ohio St, he was a perfect speedy,athletic LB. great in coverage, good tackler. Run stopping is probably his weakest ability, at least at Ohio St.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Shazier was drafted out of Ohio St, he was a perfect speedy,athletic LB. great in coverage, good tackler. Run stopping is probably his weakest ability, at least at Ohio St.
So you're repeat to his Pete. Butthurt much? Shazier is the best 3-4 in the game today. If you're gonna knock him, there's no sense debating anything else

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's all hold hands...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're repeat to his Pete. Butthurt much? Shazier is the best 3-4 in the game today. If you're gonna knock him, there's no sense debating anything else

I didn't bring it up. Not butthurt at all but the past couple posts you have been called oit on your bullshit. I just didnt care to respond, no point when you: A. Have no clue how the players your drafted actually play B. You are bullshitting to win votes. I highly doubt it is B.

But some things you keep saying you have eeb proved wrong. Shazier isnt a run stopping LB, none of your front 7 is rub stopping. Big Ben is not a stalemate, that actually made me laugh. Your point about Moss playing with Brady one year makes no sense bc the QB you have is average. Daniels is out of position (I actually didn't know and don't care bc he isn't the best DT in the game considering he doesn't play NT or DT lol) seems like you with your first post about me never voting against myself, which was inaccurate at least from small smaple, started this whole thing. You won, congrats...I could care less but just stop with the bullshit posts that are just inaccurate lol....you happy I spoke up? :laugh3:

:suds: Good game

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I demand a recount on all my matchups with @UK Cowboy in the past!!!!!

Jk, don't do it, people might switch their pity votes for me to him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bring it up. Not butthurt at all but the past couple posts you have been called oit on your bullshit. I just didnt care to respond, no point when you: A. Have no clue how the players your drafted actually play B. You are bullshitting to win votes. I highly doubt it is B.

But some things you keep saying you have eeb proved wrong. Shazier isnt a run stopping LB, none of your front 7 is rub stopping. Big Ben is not a stalemate, that actually made me laugh. Your point about Moss playing with Brady one year makes no sense bc the QB you have is average. Daniels is out of position (I actually didn't know and don't care bc he isn't the best DT in the game considering he doesn't play NT or DT lol) seems like you with your first post about me never voting against myself, which was inaccurate at least from small smaple, started this whole thing. You won, congrats...I could care less but just stop with the bullshit posts that are just inaccurate lol....you happy I spoke up? :laugh3:

Called on my bullshit? Fuck you Shane. I guess I'd rather be called out for "BS" than be called out for being a crybaby sore loser

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rub stopping, what exactly were you doing when you wrote this post? Sinner!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My team was better then yours :wash: